Not the Purist Relationship

Chapter 2

I drive home,take a much needed shower and dress in my blue mini dress with brown pokadots and light blue converse before crashing on Brian's couch,waiting for everyone to come.

~*~

“Lets get this party started!!”Leana and Jimmy yell as they burst into the house. Their arrival is so sudden that Hayley falls off the couch. And that's not even the worst part. Her dress just happens to push up around her waist.

Brian whistles. “Damn Hayley,I didn't know you liked see-through panties.”

“I didn't know you had a landing strip,”Zacky voices loudly. It's so obvious to Hayley what he has a crush on her.

Her face burns as Hayley tries to pull the dress back over her butt while trying to stand up. When she finally pulls herself together,a returns to her signature pale complexion,she looks up and finds Matt's hazel eyes burning into her green ones.

She looks away. Instead,she focuses on getting her strapless mini dress to cover her chest AND at least half of her thighs.

“Hayley!!”Two tan arms wrap around her shoulders as Val hugs her from the back. She walks,well shuffles because of her mermaid-inspired dress-in front of her and smiles.

“We missed you at the reception. You were suppose to give a speech, you know that right?”

Hayley fakes a smile and shakes her head. “No. No one told me.”

“Hayles?”Val says after a few seconds of quietness between them.

“Yes Val?”

She gives her a soft smile before speaking. “Thank you for giving Matt to me. I know that you two have had feelings for each other for a while now. It was really brave of you to give us the thumbs up,that was almost as amazing as having my father walk me down the aisle.”

“You're welcome Val.”Hayley replies sincerely. Now,she doesn't feel as bad as she did earlier.

Val's smile disappears off her face almost as quickly as if came. “Good. Now,lets cut all the bullshit. Matt is mine now. We are married. We are in love. Matt would have never signed that marriage certificate if he didn't love me. So,Hayley,we are legally married and we are never breaking up. So you can stop with all of your tricks to get him because if he hasn't been with you by now,he's definitely NOT going to be with you EVER. Oh,this whorish dress,it's for Matt isn't it?”

Hayley opens her mouth to speak.

“Yes it is,”Val snaps,interrupting my upcoming sentence. “You want him to fuck you so bad that you'll squeeze your fat ass into that sad excuse for a dress. Hayley you're pathetic. Matt loves m-”

Hayley storm up the stairs,praying to god that Val with follow me. She does.

At the top of the staircase, she goes on with her rant. Looking down at the party,she automatically catches Matt's eyes. She winks and turn back to Matt's 'lovely' wife.

“Val you know what? I'm actually really really happy for you and Matt. Officially,congrats.” Hayley extends one hand to her.

“No way,”Val takes a step back.

“OH MY GOD VAL!!”Hayley yells as the brown head tumbles down the flight of stairs that they walked up. On the last step,Val hits her head on the metal railing. Finally, she lays still on the hardwood floor.

Blood pours from her forehead. One leg is bent like it's broken. Her long, curled brown hair lays out like a mane around her beautifully sculpted face.

Hayley runs down the stairs and kneel beside her just in time to see the life drain out of her hazel eyes.

And yet,the bride is still beautiful.

“Val! Valary!!”Matt yells as he runs over and drops down on his knees next to her. “Don't die on me Val,”He cradles her lifeless body in his big arms. “Please!! Someone call the paramedics!!”

Michelle is first to grab the phone,even though she's hysterical. Almost everyone turns their attention to the living twin. All except Matt and Hayley.

~*~

“NO,NO!! PLEASE TELL ME SHE'LL BE ALRIGHT!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN FIX HER!!”I yell to the police as the paramedics place Val's body in a body bag.

“Sir. Can you please calm the lady.”One of them say to Matt.

Matt pulls me into his arms and rubs my back,letting me sob into his chest.

“Who is Valary DiBenedetto to you?”The officer asks Matt.

“She was my wife. We were just married.”He answers.

The officer nods in thought then writes something down in his pad. “These next questions are suppose to be asked in privacy. Would you mind taking Strawberry inside?”

“What the-My BEST FRIEND died right in front of me!!”I yell at him.

Matt kisses my forehead and takes me inside. He lays me in Zacky's lap and goes back outside,leaving me to cry into Zacky's chest.

~*~

Brian pries Michelle off of Hayley and leaves,carrying her because she's too weak to walk. Matt closes the door behind them after assuring Brian that he'll be alright. Hayley picks up her shoes from the floor and carries them up the stairs.

In Matt's bedroom,she closes the blinds and blows out the candles he must have lighten for his and Val's 'after wedding celebration.' It's a wonder the house hasn't burnt down yet.

Hayley collapses on the bed,flinging the heart shaped rose petals all over the place. After a moment or so,Matt's heavy footsteps echo through the quiet house as he runs up the stairs. The door slams open,causing her to sit up.

“WE DID IT!!”Matt yells,jumping up and down.

She smiles and jumps on the bed. “I know!! It was great right!! I bet they believed us.”

“How could they not with your performance.” Matt imitates Hayley's voice. “ 'No!! No!! Please tell me she'll be okay!! Please tell me you can fix her!!'”

She throws a pillow at Matt. “Shut up!! You were just as funny. 'Val! Valary!! C'mon don't die on me!!' ”

“Shut up and come here,my little red head.”Matt opens his arms for her.

Hayley jumps from the bed and into Matt's strong,tattooed arms. She wraps her arms around his necks and lays a passionate kiss on his awaiting lips. Matt smirks and lays Hayley down on the bed.

He grabs an hand full of roses and throws them in the air,letting them fall all over her petite body.

“I love you Hayley and no one-I mean NO ONE-not even Zacky can get in the way of that.”Matt smiles,stealing a kiss when I purse my lips.

“I love you too Matt and no one,not even Valary DiBenedetto can get in the way of that,”Hayley smiles back,letting him know that she's not lying.

They may not have the purist of love but the loyalty to each other makes everything worth while.
♠ ♠ ♠
All Done!! At least I managed to save this along with a few others before my computer crashed :( I'm still upset about that