Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

As Normal As It Gets

It was close to the start of the third year.

I was 13 now.

When it was my birthday Hermione stayed over at my house and met my parents, it went better then I expected. Well, she called it a mansion and I just called it a house.

Though my father had been himself and joked about with his vampirish ways…

Why do parents have to be so embarrassing?

Though, Harry and Ron kept in contact with me via the owl mail.

I loved it when Harry would send me a letter, Hedwig would stay with me until I wrote my reply. She was a beautiful bird, so soft and sweet. The only problem was my gecko, Tanzi, he would sometimes try and jump Hedwig. It made me laugh because Tanzi had always been a playful little guy but he scared Hedwig… that was the problem.

I had my bags packed and I was ready to meet Hermione at the Leaky Cauldron.

“Have a good year dear,” my father smiled and kissed my forehead,
“I will do father,” I smiled.

“Ready?” my mother asked,
“Anytime…” I slammed my eyes shut.

I hated to Apperate.

* * *


Opening my eyes I saw myself inside the Leaky Cauldron.

The people surrounding the table looked at us suddenly,
“Well this was certainly a good way to make an entrance,” my mother smiled at me, I grinned unsure and nodded slowly with a sigh as she saw someone she recognized.

“Ah! Kristina!” a woman with wavy red hair walked up to my mother giving her a hug,
“Oh Molly it’s been so long, how have you been?” My mother spoke,
“Well, quite well, and is this your lovely daughter are you still with him?” Molly spoke,
“Yes, we are still together. And we are still fighting with his parents. But this is my daughter, Meira.” my mother replied and pulled me over,
“Hello deary, I believe you are friends with my son Ronald,” Mrs. Weasley spoke,
“Oh, yes. I am, its great to finally meet you Mrs. Weasley.” I smiled as we shook hands,
“Such a polite girl, with a good grip on the handshake,” Mrs. Weasley smiled,
“Oh, sorry… I get that from my father,” I joked, Mrs. Weasley laughed and then put her arm around me and pointed in the direction of my friends.

“Your friends are over there dear,” Mrs. Weasley spoke, I smiled and bowed,
“Thank you,” I spoke,
“Go on dear, I can sort out your luggage,” my mother smiled. I kissed my mothers cheek and then looked over to my friends, Harry had already seen me. I smiled and walked over to them.

“Hey guys,” I smiled and stopped between Harry and Hermione. I could sense a little tension in the air as Ron was glaring at Hermione, but she was returning the mutual feeling. “Okay…” I spoke and shuffled over to Harry, “What’s up with those two?” I asked quietly, Harry was about to answer.
“She can’t kept her vicious cat under control,” Ron snapped,
“Well you should look after your rat better Ronald,” Hermione snapped back, I sighed.

Back to normal then… well about as normal as it gets.