Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

The Executioner

We walked out the school to see someone we didn’t want to see.

The executioner. He was sharpening his blade getting ready to end Buckbeak’s life.

We walked down towards Hagrid’s house to see how he was.

“I can’t believe they’re going to kill Buckbeak. It’s just too horrible.” Hermione spoke,
“It just got worse.” Ron spoke. We all saw Draco when we got to the end.

“Look who’s here.” Crabbe spoke as Hermione went storming down,
“Come to see the show?” Draco smirked.

“You! You foal, loathsome, evil little cockroach!” Hermione pulled out her wand pointing at, Draco, who began to immediately whimper,
“Hermione no! He’s not worth it.” Ron spoke, Hermione lowered her wand and looked back at us, Draco started to snigger.

Hermione swung her arm around quickly and punched Draco in the face.

All three of them quickly ran away after that as I laughed,
“That felt good.” Hermione spoke,
“Not good, brilliant.” Ron smirked.

We all headed down to Hagrid’s house and knocked on the door.

“Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them.” Hagrid spoke,
“Why don’t we just set him free?” Harry asked,
“They’d know it was me, and then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He’s coming down, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they… when it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man.” Hagrid explained.

“We’ll stay with you too, Hagrid.” Hermione stood up,
“You’ll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron…” Hagrid walked over to the side and picked something out of a pot.

“Scabbers! You’re alive!” Ron smiled,
“Keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron.” Hagrid spoke,
“I think you owe someone an apology.” Hermione stood up,
“Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I’ll let him know.” Ron spoke, I smirked,
“I meant me!” Hermione snapped as a pot broken.

“Blimey. What was that?” Hagrid spoke, I looked out the window.

Something else hit Harry as we both saw Dumbledore, Cornelius and the executioner walking down the hill.

“Hagrid.” Harry spoke, Hagrid walked to the window,
“Oh, crickey…” Hagrid spoke, “It’s late. It’s nearly dark. You shouldn’t be here. Someone sees you outside this time of night; you’ll be in trouble. Big trouble, particularly you, Harry.” Hagrid explained, the door was knocked, “With you in a moment!” Hagrid called.

“Quick, quick!” Hagrid rushed us outside.

I watched the front door as I ran ahead of the others to the pumpkin bundle at the back, we looking inside for a moment then heard snap of a twig.

“What?” Harry asked,
“I thought I just saw… Never mind.” Hermione spoke
“Let’s go!” Ron spoke.
“Agreed.” I spoke as we ran to the top.

We waited at the top.

Watching the executioner walk out and over to where Buckbeak was.

He raised the axe high in the air.

I held my breath.

Swinging down crows flew away from the scene as I closed my eyes tightly, breathing heavily. I felt someone wrap his or her arms around me; I turned to Harry and hugged him, as he patted my back.