Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Shrieking Shack

We waited at the top.

Watching the executioner walk out and over to where Buckbeak was.

He raised the axe high in the air.

I held my breath.

Swinging down crows flew away from the scene as I closed my eyes tightly, breathing heavily. I felt someone wrap his or her arms around me; I turned to Harry and hugged him, as he patted my back.

“Ouch.” Ron spoke, as Hermione looked at him confused, “He bit me, Scabbers!” Ron went chasing after his pet rat.

“Ron. Ron!” Hermione chased after him.

“Ron!” Harry called.

“Wait!” I called as I caught up with Ron, he landed under a tree holding his pet rat.

“Ron, Mei, run!” Harry called, I looked back at him confused and saw a black dog,
“Harry and Hermione run! It’s the Grim!” Ron called as the dog ran and jumped over them both. I jumped out of the way of it.

I could sense it was an Animagus… my kind do not bode well with Animagus’ or werewolves.

Unfortunately it grabbed Ron and dragged it under the tree down a small hole before we could save him.

The tree above us moved and whacked Harry and Hermione back as I was quick enough to dodge it.

“Mei! Get inside! And go ahead!” Hermione yelled, I nodded and jumped down the tunnel.

As I landed harshly on the floor I stood up, brushing myself down.

I walked slowly and carefully through the passageway and up the stairs.

I heard Harry and Hermione drop in a few moments later,
“Guys come on!” I called.

I saw Harry and Hermione making their way towards me as I continued ahead until we appeared in an old building.
“We’re in the Shrieking Shack, aren’t we?” Hermione asked,
“Yes,” I nodded, as Harry taken my hand, I softly grabbed Hermione’s hand and we walked up the stairs,
“Come on.” Harry spoke.

We heard Ron moaning upstairs as we found him in a room.

I stopped behind the others sensing someone different in the room. The Animagus.

“Ron. You’re okay.” Hermione spoke,
“The dog. Where is it?” Harry asked,
“Behing us,” I spoke,
“It’s a trap. He’s the dog. He’s an Animagus.” Ron pointed behind us.

We looked back to see the door close.