Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Werewolf Vs. Vampire Girl

Sirius jumped out of nowhere as a dog and attacked Lupin.

They squared each other off and met in the middle, fighting each other.

Until Sirius was able to run away with Lupin following.

“Sirius!” Harry spoke and ran after them.

“Harry!” I ran after him. I got in front of Harry, “You stand no chance against a werewolf… let me help Sirius,” I spoke, Harry looked at me shocked,
“Your teeth?” Harry said,
“Yea, I know it only happens when I want to feed or when a werewolf is around… now let me go help Sirius!” I yelled and chased after them.

I saw Lupin throw Sirius down to the ground as I jumped on Lupin’s back and punched him in the head several times. Lupin grabbed my head and thrown me over his back and strongly on the ground, that hurt… a lot. Lupin quickly ran around and grabbed my neck. I hissed sharply as his grip tightened, my body felt incredibly weak as I heard what sounded like stone being broken apart.

No… my father told me that a werewolf knows to pull the head off a vampire in order to kill it no matter who they are.

I screamed as the pain rushing through my body was like no other I had felt.

Lupin looked up and roared at someone as he raised his hand, I glanced above me and saw Harry looking shocked and scared.

“Run… Harry!” I chocked, I looked back at Lupin as his hand went to strike me.

A wolf’s cry was heard.

Lupin’s claws stopped a few inches away from my face.

Another wolf’s cry.

Lupin looked at me as I could barely move my body. He let go and ran off, I coughed violently but my body was also jolting with small fits.

“Mei… Mei…” Harry knelt by my side and grabbed my hand, not knowing what to do until the fits stopped. I closed my eyes,
“I’m such a moron…” I spoke, Harry smiled knowing I was ok. We both heard whimpering , Harry looked up,
“Sirius…” he spoke, I shook my hand,
“Go after him, he’s got more danger heading his way then myself…” I spoke, Harry looked unsure, “Don’t comment back saying you need to stay here… just go… I can sense something worse then a werewolf is heading towards Sirius…” I explained, Harry caught my drift and ran after Sirius.

A while later Snape found my laying on the floor, Hermione was with him as she knelt down next to me,
“Are you ok?” she asked,
“You ask me if I’m ok after fighting a werewolf… yea… apart from having my head literally torn off my body I’m peachy,” I smirked, Hermione chuckled with tears in her eyes as she held my hand.

* * *


We were in hospital. I was laying like a stiff board since I couldn’t move my neck in anyway since it was almost ripped off.

“Harry?” Hermione spoke,
“I saw my dad.” Harry woke up,
“What?” Hermione asked in shock,
“He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake.” Harry answered.

“Listen Harry, they’ve captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss.” Hermione explained,
“They’re gonna kill him?” Harry got up in a flash,
“No. It’s worse. Much worse. They’re going to suck out his soul.” Hermione spoke.

The doors opened to the hospital wing and Dumbledore walked inside.

“Headmaster, you’ve got to stop them. They’ve got the wrong man.” Hermione explaind,
“It’s true. Sirius is innocent.” Harry spoke,
“It’s Scabbers who did it.” Ron spoke,
“Scabbers?” Dumbledore looked confused,
“He’s my rat, sir. He’s not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy’s rat. But then they gave him an owl--” Ron blabbered on,
“The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us.” Hermione spoke,
“I do, Miss Granger. But the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others. Even if one of them is part vampire.” Dumbledore looked at me for a second and then walked over to Ron, “A child’s voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.” Dumbledore patted Ron’s leg who was whimpering with every touch.

The clock chimed outside.

“Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower.” Dumbledore started, he suddenly turned around, “You know the laws, Miss. Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared Three turns should do it, I think.” Dumbledore explained.

I was highly confused as Dumbledore walked to the exit.

“Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck.” Dumbledore smiled and closed the doors.

“What the bloody hell was that all about?” Ron asked,
“No idea…” I replied.

“Sorry Ron, Mei, but seeing as you two can’t walk.” Hermione spoke and pulled out a necklace. Wrapping it around both hers and Harry’s neck.

They were there… next they were gone… and then they just opened the door…

“What!” I screamed in confusion.

“How did you get there? We were talking to you there. And now you’re there.” Ron pointed,
“What are they talking about, Harry?” Hermione asked,
“I don’t know. Honestly, Ron, Mei. How can somebody be in two places at once?” Harry asked,
“Oh bugger you both,” I smirked as Hermione laughed.