Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

One Crazy Place

Unfortunately my neck took a long time to fix itself as Hermione was sitting on by my bed as I sighed.

“Are you ok?” she asked,
“Ok… I’m as bored as a bloody ghost on its summer vacation…” I sighed once again as Harry and Ron walked in.

Hermione left and Ron strutted along after her as Harry sat down where Hermione was before,
“Professor Lupin told me that Vampire’s and werewolves are normally enemies… and because you aren’t a full vampire and your still young you were too weak to fight him.” Harry explained, “Why did you?” Harry asked I smiled.

“I didn’t want you to lose your only family.” I answered, Harry went to speak but I interrupted him, “I knew full well what I was getting myself into… but I still wanted to do it because I want to see my friends happy…” I spoke, “My father’s found out about it though and he’s probably going to tan my hide when I get home.” I smirked Harry smirked also.

“Mei. Even though your upset about everyone avoiding you because of your vampire abilities, you shouldn’t be. Because you’ve got a big heart.” Harry spoke, I smiled, with a few tears appearing in my eyes as Madam Pomfrey walked over.

“This will fix you for good now Mei, so drink up.” Pomfrey spoke, she handed me the drink and I gulped the horrid tasting potion down.

My head jerked a little and the pain was gone, I sat up looking to the roof then to my right at Harry, then too my left towards Pomfrey.

“Better?” she asked,
“Much, thank you.” I smiled.

I followed on with Harry as we walked to the Great Hall.

“Thank you, Harry.” I spoke,
“For what?” Harry asked,
“For what you said, back at the hospital. It really means a lot. You, Ron and Hermione are the first real friends I ever made. I’ll do anything for you guys,” I smiled, Harry returned the smile as we walked through the Great Hall.

“Harry.” Neville came running up, “Wherever did you get it?” he asked, Harry looked at me confused I shrugged as we continued forward,
“Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course.” Seamus spoke,
“What are you talking about?” Harry asked,
“Quiet. Let the man through. I didn’t mean to open it, Harry. IT was badly wrapped. They made me do it.” Ron pointed at Fred and George as there was something laying on the table,
“Did not.” Fred and George spoke.

I sat next to Hermione as she linked arms with me, Harry pulled back the wrapping to reveal a broomstick,
“It’s a Firebolt.” Fred spoke,
“It’s the fastest broom in the world.” George spoke.

“For me? But who sent it?” Harry asked,
“No one knows.” Ron spoke,
“This came with it.” Hermione held up a feather, I could see straight away the feather was from Buckbeak, but I didn’t say anything.

We followed after Harry to the outdoors,
“Go on, Harry!” Seamus called as I beat everyone outside, Harry got on his broom as we stood around him,
“Yeah, let’s see!” Neville spoke,
“How fast is it, Harry?” Hermione called.

Harry shot off into the sky yelling loudly.

“Wow…” I spoke, Hermione nudged me as we laughed.

Once again… this was one crazy year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da.

Second story over with.
Comments will be appriciated and loved dearly :-)

Once again, Thank you.

Mei;