Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Darkness

Werewolves

A large bang was heard from behind as I looked back, Snape was walking briskly up to the front as he closed the windows with his wand.

“Turn to page 394.” Snape spoke as he let the projector screen down. I was next to Harry as we both looked at each other in confusion, Snape walked forward.

Harry leaned a little towards my way,
“Excuse me, sir. Where’s Professor Lupin?” Harry asked,
“That’s not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394.” Snape explained as he reached the back of the room.

Werewolves?” Ron spoke as I reached the page also,
“Sir, we just started learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We’re not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks.” Hermione spoke, I looked behind me and she was there on the desk.

She definitely wasn’t there before.

“When did she come in? Did you see her come in?” Ron asked both me and Harry, we shrugged as she got her books out.

“Now, which one of you can tell me the difference an Animagus and a werewolf?” Snape asked, Hermione put her hand up I put my hand up also. “No one? How disappointing.” Snape looked back around,
“Please, sir. An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is. He’d kill his best friend if he crossed his path. The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind.” Hermione explained.

Draco made a pathetic call for a werewolf as Crabbe laughed.

“Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That’s the second time you’ve spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?” Snape asked,
“He’s got a point, you know.” Ron spoke,
“Five points from Gryffindor.” Snap snapped, a bird made out of paper flew in front of my face and landed on Harry’s hands, “As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning two rolls of parchment of the werewold, with emphasis on recognizing it.” Snape explained.
“It’s Quidditch tomorrow.” Harry spoke,
“Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394” Snape spoke leaning on our desk.

I leaned towards Harry’s ear,
“I’ll help you out later if you want?” I suggested, as Harry opened the note Draco sent him.

* * *


Ok… so the coats we were wearing did not suit me at all…

The weather was horrid, it was chucking it down with rain as thunder and lightning sounded off around us.

“Go, go Gryffindor! Go, go Gryffindor!” everybody cheered.

“Go Harry!” Hermione and myself cheered as Harry flew around in the soaking rain.

Harry disappeared into the clouds.

I froze as I could sense something was up,
“Mei?” Hermione looked at me,
“Dementors are here,” I spoke, Hermione’s eyes filled with fear as I looked to the sky.

Harry was falling down at an incredible rate.

I was gone in a flash and down to the pitch where Dumbledore stopped Harry from hitting the ground.

Dumbledore lowered Harry into my arms, most people were looking at me shocked that I was on the pitch and off the pitch to the hospital quicker then they could blink.

There was no hiding my secret now…