Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 12 - Catherine's P.O.V

I walked slowly up the stairs exhausted after the evening with the guys. Even though we just saw a movie my screaming didn't make my relaxed, plus Jack is an energy-bomb with no freaking limits. I got out of my slimmy jeans and my top and found a pair of pajama-pants and put on a white sweatshirt that made the small bump on my tummy show. I stroke my hand over it and talked to it. "Hey you. I look forward to meeting you! I can't believe that you have lived inside me for a little over four months now! Mommy and daddy can't wait till you come out!" Talking to my tummy was comforting. Sure, if someone walked in on me while I was doing it, they would've thought that I was mental, but I'm sure every pregnant woman does it. I stroke it for the last time and jumped into the warm bed. Living with Zack for one month had been wonderful. My parents wouldn't even see me or anything after I told them that I was pregnant..

"Uhm, mom, dad? Can we sit down at the kitchen and talk for a moment?" I said and tried to hide that I was nervous as fuck with a crooked smile on my face. "Yeah, sure." My mom said and walked into the kitchen with my father right behind her. "Uhm.. You'll probably have to sit down for this." I said and smiled. I thought that they would be happy with me having a baby, even though it was a bit early. "Well.. So.."

"Oh my God, Catherine, you're not doing drugs?!" My mom nearly shouted. Only my mom and dad called me Catherine, which I hated and they knew it too well. "Oh my God, no mom!" Okay, I smoked weed a few times, but still, that was not what I was going to tell them!

"Well, you see.. It happens to be that.. I'm.. You know.. Pregnant?" I managed to stutter out. My moms jaw dropped and her eyes got wider and wider as tear filled them. My dad on the other hand, he flew up from his chair and walked over to me and slapped my face. "I am so disappointed of you Catherine!" He shouted and walked out to the living-room. "I never want to see you again.." My mother said. "W-what?" I stuttered with tears rolling down my cheeks. "You heard me. I never want to see you again. You're moving out of this place, and don't even bother to try to come back." She yelled at me and cried.

I ran up to my room and sent Zack a textmessage. "Hey babe.. My parents didn't take it too well. Can I stay with you until I find some place on my own?" I managed to write to him as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was only two and a half month pregnant, so having an abortion wasn't impossible. No, why the hell could I even think that now? I decided to have the baby, and I am having it! Zack responded after a few minutes. "Yup, everything was cool with my parents. I told them everything, except the part of me being the father.. Love you." I packed my bag with the most of my clothes, shoes, make-up, all the series of Skins and my curling-iron.

"Thanks babe. When can I come?" I didn't want to stay here for too long.. "Whenever you want. I'd say right now ;)" "Awesome! Uhm, do you mind driving her to get me?" I knew Zack hated to drive this late at night, but it was the only way that I could get there.

I heard Zack's car outside. I ran down the stairs, opened the door and slammed it behind me without even looking back. "Hi Zack." I said when I opened the door. I crawled into his big car and kissed his cheek. "Hi, Katie.. So, tell me everything. Down to the smallest detail." He said with a sympathetic smile. "Okay.. So I asked them if I could talk to them in the kitchen, they said okay and walked into the kitchen. Then I stood there feeling like an idiot because I actually thought they would be happy. I told them, my mom cried, my dad slapped me across my face, my mother said she never wanted to see me again and so, here I am." I said and forced a smile on my face. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I let them roam down my face. Zack took his thumbs to my face and wiped them away.

Zack sped away from the house. The sooner the better, I thought to myself. We didn't talk much, but Zack held my hand the whole drive.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Merrick!" I said and waved at them when I came inside the house. "Oh my, Katie, how many times do we have to say it? Don't call us Mrs. and Mr. Merrick, it's Carla and Mark." She said and got up of the couch to give me a hug. I hugged her back and took in her heavy perfume. It almost made me cough, but I couldn't do that, that would've been rude.

"Uh, mum, we're going upstairs to get her things in the room and so.." Zack said while he dragged his hand through his curly hair. Oh god, I loved him so much. "Okay, but afterwards you have to come down so we can talk rules, okay?" She said and smiled to us. Oh my, this would get pretty awkward I thought for myself as Zack sent me a "I'm sorry" look. I laughed and took my bag.

I was going to live in their guest-room, but I would probably spend most of my time in Zack's room though. I stood up on my toes and pecked his lips. His hands slid down to my waist and my hands found their way around his neck. We fell down on the bed; Zack on top of me, and obviously me at the bottom. He let out a groan and laughed shyly. "Not.. Now.. Zack.." I said in between the kisses. "I know, I know.." He sighed.

"Okay! Since you're going to live together we have to have some rules. Even though you're not together I will have these rules, understood?" She said and smirked. If she only knew.. "Okay, first; no kissing. Second; no sex and no nudity in front of each-other what so ever, don't sleep in the same bed. You get the rest of the picture, right?" She said and winked at us. We nodded and headed upstairs again. "Do you guys want something to eat?" Carla shouted from downstairs. "Sure mom!" Zack shouted back at her. I knew at the first moment when Zack kissed me that this would be pretty good..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, VERY long chapter! Sorry about that, but yeah.
Kate's Outfit.