Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 19 - Zack's P.O.V

"Rian! I'm so sorry!" Kate was the first one to speak. She jumped out off the couch and hugged him. Rians body started shaking. You could clearly see that he was crying. It was a shock to all of the guys, because we all related to Rian as the maturest and strongest person in the band. None of us had ever seen him cry.

I was the next one to get up to Rian and hug him. "I'm so sorry, Ri.." I said as he sobbed into the crook of my neck. Alex and Jack got up too and hugged him. "I'm so sorry.." They both said to him.

"Where is Kara now, Ri? She can come over here if she wants to." Kate offered to Rian. "Uh, I think she's with her parents, I can ask her of course." Rian answered and wiped away the tears from his swollen face. I actually felt sorry for him. I've never seen Rian cry.

"Uh, well.. I got to go now. I need to talk to Kara, and stuff.." He said as he walked out the door without letting us say goodbye or anything else.

"Man, I feel so sorry for Rian.." Jack was the one who broke the silence. "Yeah, me too.." Alex said and nodded. I took my hand around Kates shoulder and kissed the crook of he neck. She leaned in against me while she held Kaitlin closer to her chest than she already were. "I don't know what I'm going to do if something happens to you or Kaitlin.." Kate whispered to me. I kissed her head as I saw a tear roll down her cheeks.

"Uh, well, me and Jack are going home now, so, see ya' later then." Alex said and scratched his neck. "Okay, bye." Me and Kate said at the same time and smiled to them.

"Fuck, I really didn't expect that.. I love you so much, Zack. Never, ever forget that, okay? I love you no matter what! Okay?" Kate said to me and looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Katie, you know I know that." I said and smiled. "And I love you too. You are the most important thing in my entire life. No one can ever replace you, I promise you. I love you with all of my heart." I said and kissed her all over her face.

"I need to go put Kaitlin to bed, wait up for me, okay?" She said and pecked my lips before she got up and walked into the bathroom with Kaitlin in her arms.

"God, it took long enough to get her to sleep!" Kate breathed as she fell down onto the couch and crawled up next to me. I took in the scent of her perfume and kissed her temple.

"Wanna watch TV?" She asked me and turned on the TV. "Fuck yeah! Simpson's-marathon!" She whisper-yelled and hit her fists up in the air. I let out a small "breath-laugh" and hugged her tighter against me.

"Kate? Katie?" I whispered and shook her trying to wake her up, which was close to impossible. She groaned and moved a little before she started snoring. I took up my Blackberry to see what time it was. Shit, it was like three in the morning. I got out of the couch and lifted Kate in my arms and carried her into our bedroom.

I took of her jeans and her shoes. When I threw the clothes on the floor I saw a piece of paper fall out of the pocket of her jeans. I opened it and saw the list she made in high school.

What I want to do before I die..
1. Get an education.
2. Get married with a perfect man
3. Get children, at least one girl and a boy
4. Move into a big house
5. Travel the world
6. Move away from Baltimore
7. Move to New York
8. Live happily ever after ;-)


Did she actually keep this all the time? I kinda laughed at the fact that she kept it. It was something we were supposed to write in History, and everyone threw theirs, except Kate. It was actually cute, though. I don't remember what I wrote on mine, but shit, I don't care really.

I took of my skinny jeans and my t-shirt and curled up next to Kate. I played with her messy hair. She hadn't bothered to dress up so much after we got Kaitlin. She was pretty anyways, but it was always something special to see her with her curled hair and cute dresses.

She groaned again and put her hands around me. I brushed my lips gently against her before I fell asleep.

I woke up from hearing Kaitlin crying from her room. "Kate, you take her. She's probably hungry, and I don't have boobs. Go." I groaned as I took her pillow and took it over my head trying to not hear the crying. Kate finally got up and fed her before she came back and lay down in the bed again. "You're taking her next time.." She muttered before she got back to the annoying snoring part.

Her snoring was cute when she just got the cold, but now, like a week after or so, it's annoying as fuck.

I got out of the bed and got into the shower. I stood there for a long time just letting the warm water run down my body. I heard the door open and Kate came into the bathroom and walked into the shower to me.

"Hey, fatty!" She said and smirked before she stood on her tiptoes and pecked my lips. Do not get a boner, do not get a fucking boner! I shouted to myself. Inside my head of course. Even though she just had a baby, her body was amazing. I leaned down to kiss her. More passionate this time. Fuck. Kate stopped kissing me and almost laughed her ass off.

"Fuck you, Katie!" I whisper-yelled and laughed. "It's been a while, okay?" I said and laughed again. "Well then, we might have to change that." She said and bit her lower lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm going to do an sequel on this one, I think! What do you think about that? It's not so much drama in this one, so in the sequel Zack and Kate are grown up, and Kaitlin is a teenager and quite the rebel! That's what I plan on at least!