Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 2 - Catherine's P.O.V

Ouch, my head was aching like it never ached before. Where the hell was I, and who the fuck was the dude next to me?! I calmed down a bit when I saw that it was just Zack. I panicked a bit when I saw that he was just wearing boxers, but figured since I had my t-shirt, bra and string on, we didn't fuck. I always have had a small thing for Zack, but we've been best friends for so long that I don't know if it would work. And for that matter, Zack didn't show too much interest in that way. He was just overprotective to me whenever I dated a guy. If someone told me that Zack had done a complete background-check on the next guy I date I wouldn't doubt them for a second. Well, it's better that he cares about me than that he gives absolutely no fucks about me. I didn't want to wake up Zack, and it was only eight in the morning I lay down in the bed again. I couldn't sleep so I stroke Zack's stomach. Damn, he had a pretty good body, no doubt about that. I ran my fingers over his chest and up to his face. I studied his face for a long time, and I still couldn't find a single flaw on his face, or any other part of his body. Zack moved his body a bit and I jumped back. God he scared me. He placed his hand under my back and I curled up next to him with my hand over his chest. I kissed his chest before I fell to sleep again.

This time I woke up of some loud noise which seemed to come from the room I was in. I barely opened my eyes because of the sunlight that hit my eyes. I gazed through them trying to get a clear image of who stood in front of me. I could see Alex and Jack in only their boxers singing "Wannabe" by Spice Girls. Zack woke up just after me. "Guys, seriously, get the fuck out of here!" Considering how much alcohol he had consumed last night, he sounded very awake.
"Oh Zack! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh yeah, right there! Mm, yeah!" Jack said as he dry-humped Alex. Jesus, did we really fuck last night? I turned to Zack and gave him a confused look. As if he read my mind he said, "No, we didn't fuck. They're just being their immature self." I could see he was annoyed by their not-so-nice presence, and I could not blame him. "Why aren't you having the biggest hangover of them all?" I asked them. After all, Alex and Jack drank most of the booze last night. "Oh, maybe because we're just awesome!"

Finally they got out and I sat up next to Zack dragging him down to the bed again. "Don't let them get to you, babe. I know you say they don't, but I know you Zack." I kissed his temple. "I know, I'm just so sick of them being so immature as they are, you know?" He took his hands around my back and held me against him. It was nice. Just laying like this, saying nothing at all, but man did his heart race fast! I turned around so I faced him. I stared deeply into his eyes, and I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I was too afraid of the response. As if he again had read my mind he leaned in to me.

He stopped when he was just inched away from my face. His warm breath sent shivers down my spine. I leaned in even more and kissed him. He returned the kiss without even thinking. I pulled him down on his back. I sat on top of him now. I lent down to kiss him again. He pulled away for a moment. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me. I just nodded. I felt his erection on my inner thigh. I let out a small giggle. "What?" he asked smiling the only smile that made my knees go all jelly. "Nothing," I said as I leaned down to kiss him again.

Zack dragged my t-shirt over my head and tried to unhook my bra. It took him a while before he made it, but he just grinned when he made it. When it dropped down on his stomach his jaw dropped, and I'm almost positive that it couldn't have gone further down if it was possible. His eyes got really big and he let a grunt come out of his mouth. I didn't feel too confident about my body, but after Zack's reaction, it wasn't too bad.

I started kissing him down his stomach dragging his boxer down on his knees. He took my hair and placed my mouth on his erection. I've never given anyone a blow-job before, but he moaned my name several times, so I think he liked it. He gripped my hair again and took his whole length in my mouth. Before he came started on my way up to his face again. He looked completely shocked and confused.

"Don't worry babe, I got a few more surprises for you," I told him leaning over him searching for a condom in the drawer. "Uhm, Kate," he started, I knew exactly what he would tell me. "I'm a virgin you know.." "Zack, I know that, theres nothing to be ashamed over." I had sex like four times before, but it wasn't anything special. Not like this with Zack. I knew this was something special. I took of my string while Zack placed the condom on his penis.

Me and Zack switched places. He was on top and I was under him. I looked in his eyes while he led his penis inside me. His eyes were a mixture of pleasure, worry and happiness. "A-are you okay?" he asked. "Mm." I replied with just a high pitched tone. He laughed. He led his penis in and out a few times before he took it all out, then leading it in again. This time he only took it a few inches inside me before he took it out again. He did it for a long time. I was almost going nuts down there! I threw him on his back as I sat on top of him. I started to hump up and down on him while he moaned my name. All of a sudden the door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, kind of a pornstory. That's really not the meaning. I know I'm not so good at describing the sex, but try to imagine it instead. :-) Hope you like the story so far!