Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 20 - Catherine's P.O.V

I dragged Zack after me into our bedroom. I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him kissing him all over his body. I made hickeys all over his body, only because I knew all the boys teased him for them.

"Zack, do not fall asleep!" I shouted in his face after we were done. "Fuck Zack! You just woke up, we had sex, and now you're ready to sleep again?" I said as I shook my head. I walked into my beloved walk-in closet and found a light-brown pair of shorts, a white sweater and a pair of white Vans.

I knew that Vans probably looked fucking stupid with the shorts, but my feet would kill me if I put on high heels. I walked into the shower again and washed my hair. I felt like I hadn't had a proper shower after Kaitlin came, so it was pretty good to be able to clean up and put on some nicer clothes than my usual sweatpants.

I came out of the shower and put my hair in a towel and made a turban out of it before I dried my body and put on the clothes. I must admit, my body did look good considering that I had a baby not long ago. The scar after the birth nearly showed too. I grinned before I got the hairdryer out and started drying it. I did the usual; blow dried it, curled it and put on some make-up and an incredibly good perfume that Zack bought for me.

I made my way out to the kitchen and found a bowl and some cereal. I brought the food with me to the living-room and turned on the TV. I switched through all of the channels before I found something fun to watch; My super sweet sixteen. God how I loved that show!

I felt Zack's long, strong hands wrap around me. "Hi, babe. Took you long enough." I said and smirked. "Yeah, sorry about that." He laughed and jumped down next to me, still holding his hands around me.

"So, what are we up to today?" He said and kissed my temple. "Well, we're dropping Kaitlin off at your parents and then we can do pretty much anything we want to." I said and grinned.

"Sweet. Well then, I'm gonna shower again, and while I get dressed you can drive her to my parents. Okay?" Zack said and pecked my lips. I really hated driving to his parents because it was a pretty boring drive there. Well, I knew they would prepare some food for me if I called first, so it wasn't that bad after all. Plus, I could pick up some dough nuts for Zack on the way back. That way I was secured a happy Zack for the rest of the day.

"Hi, Carla! It's Kate! Zack and I want to do something without Kaitlin today, so we wondered if you and Mark would babysit for her today?" I said and grinned even though she couldn't see it. I could hear Carla grin too in the other end, she could never say no to Kaitlin. "Of course! Just come over whenever you want to! I'll make something to eat!" I laughed and hung up on her before I walked into Kaitlin's bedroom and picked her up from her bed.

I fed her for a few minutes before I changed her diaper and took on some clothes. I walked out into the kitchen and packed some food for her, diapers and her night-clothes.

"I'm going to your parents with Kaitlin now, Zack!" I said to him as he got out of the shower. "Okay, bye, love you!" He shouted from the bathroom. "Love you too!"

A few hours later

"Zack, it's beautiful here, but are you sure it's not too expensive?" I felt kinda bad for the poor guy. He took me out to this really expensive restaurant to eat lunch, and afterwards he was taking me to the park again. Gosh, I love him and how he can be so romantic sometimes.

"Nothing is too expensive when it comes to you, baby." He said and took his hand over mine and smiled. "I love you.." I said and squeezed his hand. "I love you too."

After we were done eating, Zack drove me to the park where we had our first picnic together. The only thing different from this time was that everything was there when we got there, meaning that the only thing we had to do was to sit down and eat.

"Zack! It is beautiful!" I squealed and wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his lips. "You really think so?" He said and smiled his awkward smile. "Of course I think so!"

Zack poured me a glass of alcohol free champagne and gave it to me. He stared at me as I sipped to it. I took another sip when I felt something hit my lips.

"Zack, is there a bug or something in my drink?" I said and looked suspicious at him. "Not exactly, take a look." He said and smiled without meeting my eyes like he usually did when he talked to me. "Uhm, okay?"

As I looked at the bottom of the glass I saw a beautiful diamond ring floating there. Tears filled my eyes as I emptied the glass and took out the ring and stared at it. Zack took the ring out of my hands and dragged me up with him.

Zack got down on one knee and cleared his throat.

"Catherine Lucinda Sheen, I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and no one else. I will never fuck up again like I did one time. I will love you, and only you, with a little exception; Kaitlin. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and by that making me the happiest man on Earth?"

I couldn't say anything. I was so overwhelmed and happy. Tears streamed uncontrollably down my cheeks. "Yes.." Was all I managed to get out with a small nod. Zack put on the ring. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. "I love you so, so, so much Zack. I love you!" I cried into the crook of his neck. I haven't felt this happy for too long.

"Oh my God. I need to start planning! Kara and Rian can babysit Kaitlin when I'm out buying things. Oh fuck, there is so much to do!" I was stressed out already. I was getting married to the fantastic Zack Merrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kate's outfit.

My other fan-fic/. Read my other fan-fic! :-)