Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 3 - Zack's P.O.V

"Mhm, Kate, yes..." I moaned as I watched the most beautiful girl in the world riding my cock. Okay, reality check, this was just to good too be true. I knew that it was as true as it could get when the door opened and Jack's mother stepped in. "Oh fuck!" Kate yelled and jumped under the blankets. "Oh God! I'm so sorry!" she said as she turned around, bright red in her face and shut the door after her. Both me and Kate started laughing. "Oh my God! Jack's mom saw us fuck! Fuck, we're going to hear this one for a long time!" Kate said to me kissing my collarbones. "Yup, it's gonna show too!" I said showing her all of my hickeys around my body. Her face turned from pale to bright red in seconds. "Uhm, I'm sorry?" she giggled. "Uh, duh, you really didn't think we were finished?" I grinned at her. It didn't take long before I was on top of her again. This time I teased her to the limit. She put her legs around my waist refusing me to tease her anymore. Which probably was a good thing, 'cause I couldn't wait any longer myself.

I turned around on my back again staring at the ceiling. "Interesting ceiling much?" Kate asked. I turned around facing her. I stroke my fingertips over her bare chest and kissed her lips. "Mhm.. I really wanted to do this for such a long time.." I said to her, afraid of the response. I didn't know if this was just a casual fuck or something that meant a little more to her than the other "booty-calls". "Same goes for me," she replied with a soft voice. I loved her so much, but I really didn't want to loose her. "Kate... I really don't want to mess this up... I really like you, but.." I couldn't say more when I saw the expression on her face. "What? Didn't you mean what you just said about wanting to do this for such a long time?!" "No, no, no! You got it all wrong babe!" I said as I stroke her cheeks. "I did mean it, and I still do. It's just that I don't want to ruin our friendship, so if we just like... take things slow and see where it gets us?" She just nodded and turned around. Fuck, why did I do that? Ah, I'm such an idiot.

I got out of bed finding my pants and my t-shirt. "I'm going down, are you coming?" I turned around seeing Kate crying. "Katie, babe, what's wrong?" I sat down next to her running my fingers through her hair. "Kinda. I really like you, and I really wanted to be together with you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, kinda short chapter. I have to go to bed if I want to wake up tomorrow morning..