Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 6 - Catherine's P.O.V

As I made my way down Zack's stomach he suddenly jumped out of the bed so I fell down on the floor. "Ouch Zack! What was that for?" I asked him and lay my hand on my head. Fuck, that hurts. "I'm sorry, I just thought I heard someone downstairs." He said while he was putting on a boxer and a t-shirt. "Just get dressed, Kate.." He said to me as I searched his room for my own clothes. I couldn't find them in all this mess so I stole an over-sized and a pair of marine-blue boxers from him.

I was scared, no doubt about that, because what if there actually was a scary dude with a gun or something? Zack took my hand, but when I looked at him I just had to giggle. "Uhm, Zack, if there actually is a thief down there... Do you really think scaring him while you got a boner will scare him?" I laughed so much I was sure I was going to pee my pants. He stopped and shut his eyes while he thought of something, probably furniture. Because when he turned around he didn't have a boner anymore. "Haha, that went fast Zack!" He rolled his eyes and started going down the stairs. When we got down we both saw a pink gorilla-suit.

Zack suddenly shouted at Jack. "Fuck off Jack! Why the hell are you even here?!" Jack turned around and shouted back at him. "Hey, don't be such a dickhead! Alex is here too, so don't be angry at me!" Jack was in the kitchen burning food again.. "And besides, we didn't have any good food at home, and you always does, so I thought, what the fuck, why don't go and make some food at Zack's house? So yeah, here I am, making food."

Zack turned around and sighed and gave me an apologizing smile. Then Alex came out from the bathroom downstairs. "Uh-uh, did we ruin something?" He said and smirked at us both. "No, why would you think that?" Zack mumbled at him. "Oh well, not because you both are in boxers and t-shirts and nothing else, plus, she's wearing your clothes. "Mhm, because some idiot spilled his milkshake over us when we were at McDonalds." Zack said and went into the kitchen. "But! That still doesn't explain why you don't have jeans on!" Alex laughed at us. Neither one of us bothered to answer him, he could think whatever he wanted to. Because after all, it was true what he said.

"So Jack, spoken to your mother recently?" I asked him as Zack shot me a, "Don't even go there!"-look. "Uhm, no. Well, I did tell her that me and Alex were going to you, though." Considering the look on Jack's face, Joyce hadn't told him. And I sure as hell hoped that she wasn't going to either.

"Uhm, Jack? What the fuck are you making?" Zack asked with a weird look in his face. "Uhm, toast." "You didn't have cheese and ham at your place?" Zack asked in disbelief. "Okay! Fine! We just wanted to go over here and see if you guys... You know.. Fucked or something. But when we listened outside your door we didn't hear anything, so we just went back down to make some food." Zack and I looked at each-other and I could see he was happy that we hadn't done anything. "Oh, haha, funny Jack." I tried to laugh it off.

"So, wanna see a movie?" I asked them. "Uhm, sure." They all nodded. "But Jack, what's up with the costume?" Zack asked. "Well, if we did catch you, we decided that we could scare you or something. That pussy Rian wouldn't come with us! I swear he's getting soft because of that Kara-girl." Jack said as he shook his head. We all laughed as we went over to the living-room choosing a movie. "Do not pick the Home Alone DVD!" Botch Zack and Alex shouted. I laughed as I shook my head and told them that I wouldn't. "Awh, I want to see it!" Jack said and put his lower lip out. "Dude, you've seen it so many times! We're tired of it, we want to watch something else!" Alex said to him. "Fine.." Jack responden and fake-sobbed into a pillow. We chose a comedy which we meant suited us just fine - The Hangover.

Half-way thorugh the movie Jack said that he wanted to get waisted. "Uhm, Jack. We got really drunk yesterday. Plus, we don't have anything to drink." I said to him. "Well... I can go home and get the left-overs from last night! Yeah! PARTY! I'll go right now! Alex you dick-head! Come with me! After all, no-one lets me drive." Alex sighed and got out of the couch. "Well, see you guys soon!" He said and waved at us. "Mmh, finally.." Zack said and kissed me. We looked at each-other and run upstairs.

This time we were both too horny to have any foreplay at all, so we went straight to business. Zack moaned my name in my ear and so did I. His name, of course. This time we didn't care about who was on top or not, we just fucked. It was really exciting because we didn't know when they came back. When we were done both me and Zack were all sweaty and heavy-breathed. "Wanna take a shower, babe?" He asked me and smirked. "Uh-huh." I said and nodded my head. Before I got up of the bed I kissed him lightly on his lips. "I'm not going to shower alone, am I?" I said as I heard that Zack got up of the bed too. "Did you really think so?" He laughed.

I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I put on the shower and entered it with Zack right behind me. The water was still freezing, but it got warm pretty fast. I soaked my hair and forced Zack to massage shampoo in my hair. "That's amazingly good.." I whispered. "Yeah, I do it all the time with my mom!" He said and laughed. "Eww! Zack! That's so disgusting!" I couldn't help but laugh. I washed out the shampoo and got out the conditioner and put it in my hair. Zack put shampoo in his hair on his own since I had no chance in hell to reach up to his head unless I stood on a chair or something. I leaned up and kissed him as he leaned down to meet my lips. Seriously, every time I kissed him I felt like I was going to explode of happiness every minute. We stared in each-others eyes for a long time when we heard the door open downstairs. "Shit!" Zack whisper-yelled. "Uh, guys? Where the fuck are you?!" As we heard Jack run up the stairs opening Zack's bedroom-door. "Uh, they're not in his bedroom, Alex!" He shouted to Alex who apparently was downstairs. "Check the bathroom or something! I'll check down here." Shit! Fuck! We didn't lock the door! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just when Jack was about to open the door Alex shouted from downstairs. "Holy shit, Jack! Haha! Holy shit! Come down. NOW! Haha! You so need to see this!" He shouted as he laughed so much that I'm sure he peed in his pants.

Oh my god. My heart raced so fast I was sure I was going to faint. It was such a relieve that Jack didn't come inside. "Well, we better get out of here and get on some clothes and go down to them." Zack said to me and kissed me. "Mhm, not that I want to. I want to curl up next to you in your bed. Sober." I said with a sad look. "You have no idea how bad I want that too babe, but you know.. When you first invited Alex and Jack inside, there's no chance in hell that they'll leave when we tell them to.." He said and looked down at me. He kissed my forehead and got out of the shower finding some clean towels for us. I started to drag it over my body and when I was dry I put on the same clothes that I'd borrowed with Zack earlier that day. "Where's your hairbrush and your mums make-up, Zack?" He opened the closet and took out a brush and some make-up for me. "Thanks." I started brushing my hair and when I got out all the tangles I put on some foundation and mascara. "Hey, you have a sweat-pant or something that I can borrow? Don't really want them to see me too much in your boxers." I laughed. "Sure, I'll see what I can find." He said and winked at me.

"Hey dude! Where the fuck have you been?!" Alex asked us when we got down. "We searched through the entire house and we couldn't find neither of you. "Well... Maybe you should've looked out on the balcony then, smart-ass." Zack said and tried to laugh it away. "Huh.. Why didn't I think of that?" Jack said and shook his head. "Well! We got booze and pizza is coming over soon! I hope you got some money, Zack." Zack nodded and went out to the kitchen to find some money.

"Hey guys!" I said and jumped down in the couch next to Alex. "So.. You and Zack?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. "What about us?" I asked with an innocent look. "Well.. You know what I mean, Katie." Alex always called me Katie, and everyone else called me Kate. Except my parents, they called me Catherine. It sounded so.. I don't know. It sounds so geeky. The doorbell rang and Zack got the door. He payed and got in with six boxes of pizza. "Jeez, haven't you ate for years or something, Jack?" Zack said and smiled. Jack just gave Zack the middle-finger and took a pepperoni-slice. "Damn, this is some good pizza!" He said with his fake-lisp.

I went into the kitchen to find four shot-glasses and some water to myself. I decided that I didn't want to get too drunk, so I decided to drink a lot of water. "Eey! Shot-glasses!" Alex shouted and held his hands in the air. He got up a bottle of Vodka and poured the glasses full. "1.. 2.. 3!" Jack shouted as we all got the glasses to our mouths and poured it all down our throats. I was the first one to set my glass down on the table. One shot lead to another one, and there I was. Laying on the bathroom-floor. Puking my guts out as Alex held my hair because Zack and Jack were so waisted that they'd passed out hours ago. "Ugh.. That smells so nasty.." Alex chuckled. "Thanks, you really know how to make a girl smile." I said before I felt the puke come up again. "Shit.. I think I'm done here.." I said as I searched through the bathroom after some mouthwash. It tasted horrible so it went into the wash pretty fast.

When I turned around Alex took his hand around my waist pulling me close to him. "A-alex... I don't know if we should do this.." I said. He leaned closer to my face and kissed me. It felt nothing like it did with Zack. It wasn't good or anything. He licked my lower lip begging for entrance, but I refused. I tried to push him away from me, but he was so much stronger than me. I tried to get my head away from his so I could call Zack. But Alex just took his hands and took my face against his as he locked the door. He opened his belt and pulled down his slim jeans. My heart raced and I tried so much to pull him away. But a little too much alcohol and a strong Alex it was an impossible mission. He pulled off me Zack's sweat-pants and his boxers as he turned me around so I faced the wall. He started to kiss my neck and then he turned me around again kissing my face. I was so scared. I never, ever thought that Alex was the person to do this. "Please.. Alex.. Don't do it.." I cried. "Shut up, bitch." He said as he slapped my face. My hand flew up to my burning cheek. I couldn't believe it. Alex hit me. When he pushed his penis inside me it stung. It felt so bad, and wrong and nothing felt right. Alex groaned and it luckily it didn't take long before he was done. He pulled on his jeans and went out of the bathroom and walked out to the living-room where Jack and Zack was still asleep. I sat down on the floor crying. I couldn't believe it. Alex Gaskarth raped me. I had no idea what I should do.. Tell Zack or confront Alex with it when he was sober?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if anyone gets "hurt" because of that shit with Alex. But it's only a freaking story so. I'd love to know what you think about it! I'm quite satisfied with it, and it'll probably come a sequel and many more chapters on this one. :-) So stay tuned and tell your friends about the story :-)