Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 7 - Zack's P.O.V

"Jack, you fucker! You didn't do that with her? Oh my god! That poor innocent girl!" I almost laughed my ass off while Jack was telling me what he remembered from last night with Heidi. "Sure as hell!" Alex was already asleep on the couch and Kate wasn't far from it either. Me and Jack fell asleep pretty fast. "I gotta puke.." I heard Kate say, but I was too tired to do anything with it, and besides, I was as good as asleep. I didn't hear anything else, because I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at seven. I ran straight to the bathroom and puked. I went over to the sink to wash my face and find some mouthwash. When I turned around to go out I saw Kate lying on the floor. I went over to her and leaned down. I stroke my fingertips slightly over her face and watched her. Her chins were all black of her mascara, and under that I could see that she was burning red. "Katie.." I said in a soft voice. She woke up immediately. Her hands shaked and her eyes was filled with tears. "Katie, it's just me, Zack." I whispered to her and stroke her over her cheek. I only called her Katie when something was wrong, like now.

She got up and clinched me. "Hey.. Babe.. What's wrong?" I asked her as I tried to stop her tears running down her cheeks. Her sobbing made it almost impossible to hear anything, but I got the words Alex, rape and hurt me. "W-what? Did Alex rape you? What the fuck? Me and Jack were in the living-room! He was in here and fucking raped you?!" I shouted as she nodded. I held around her hard. Maybe to hard because she tried to get out of my grip. I eased my grip, but I wouldn't let her go. I was so damn mad at that fucker. "Why didn't you shout for me or Jack?" I asked her. "I-I tried.. But then he slapped me and squeezed my face between his hands and then he.. He started kissing me down my neck... And then..." She couldn't say anything else before she started crying uncontrollably. "Shh babe. It's gonna be okay.." I said. As soon as I'm done comforting Kate I swear to God that I will hurt that fucker so bad!

"Well hello there!" Alex smirked as he came into the bathroom leaning against the door-frame. "Shh, I'm gonna let you go for a moment now, ok?" I said to Kate. I got up on my feet so that I faced Alex. We were about the same height, but I'm sure I'm twice as big as him.

"Why the actual fuck did you hurt her?!" I shouted in his face. "What? Hurt Katie? What the fuck are you talking about?!" He shouted back with a wondering look in his face. That fucking liar. "I'm not joking Alex. Why the fuck did you rape her?!" I shouted in his face. "I said: Why did you FUCKING RAPE HER YOU FUCKING PERV?!" Alex' eyes grew wider and wider and his jaw dropped. "W-w-hat? Rape Katie? I would never ever do that, Zack. You know that!" He said. "Well, that's not what Kate says! You were apparently so fucking wasted and you even hit her!" I was so angry at him now. I clenched my fist and hit Alex so hard in the face that he fell backwards and onto the floor. Alex took his fingers to his nose and got blood on them. Large amounts of blood ran down from his nose and down on his t-shirt.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jack came with a shocked look on his face. "What just happened?" "That son of a bitch raped Katie!" I said through clenched teeth. Jack's jaw dropped and his eyes grew wider and wider as he stuttered. "W-what?" He whispered. "Raped our Katie?" He said and looked down at Alex. "Why the fuck did you do that man?!" He yelled at him. "I don't know! I don't even fucking remember it!" Alex shouted while he held his hand under his nose trying to stop the bleeding. Kate came walking behind me and lay her hands around my neck kissing it. "Zack.. Don't care about him now. I just want to go upstairs to get some sleep. Okay?" It didn't sound to convincing but I went upstairs with her. I shot a look down at Alex before I went upstairs with Kate.

I sat up in my bed and held her in my arms stroking her back. "It's gonna be okay, baby." I repeated. I don't know if I said it over and over again for my own sake or for her, but either way it didn't help. I started humming on an old song. I didn't know the name of it, or who sang it, but it helped her get some sleep. She moved all the time while she slept, but she still clenched to me. I kept stroking her back as I slowly fell asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! How do you like it so far? Comments are allowed! :)