Status: DONE!

Who Could Deny These Butterflies?

Chapter 8 - Catherine's P.O.V

Laying next to Zack like this felt so unreal. I tried not to think of this night too much, but it was hard. I thought that Zack and Alex were bestfriends, and I sure as hell didn't think that Alex would like.. rape me.. I didn't want to talk with him. About this or anything else. I was so angry at him. That he was drunk is no fucking excuse. Zack groaned and turned around facing me. He was still asleep. I kissed his forehead gently and got out of the bed. I went into the shower and scrubbed my body as much as I could. I don't know, I felt like Alex' scent was printed in my skin or something. I felt like throwing up again. I ran out of the shower with shampoo dripping in my eyes and made it just in time to the toilet. My throat was sore after all the puke that had come out of my mouth the past twenty-four hours. "Fuck.." I whisper-yelled to myself when I felt the shampoo in my eyes. I ran into the shower again and I almost slipped on the wet bathroom-tiles. "Shit, shit, shiit.." I said to myself while I tried to get the shampoo out of my eyes and hair. I didn't bother putting in shampoo again or conditioner. I stepped out of the shower and looked for some clean towels. I put on like a turban on my head and wrapped the other one around my body.

I went back into Zack's room and found a pair of purple boxers, a old band t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on some make-up. I don't know why I bothered really, since it was just me and Zack.

My stomach started making funny sounds and I was starving. I went downstairs and made toast and juice. Jack and Alex had probably left. I went into the living-room and found my white Blackberry. Jeez, I had five text-messages and oh fuck.. Fifteen missed calls! What the fuck? I really hope all of these aren't from only Alex. Well, ten of them were, the rest was from my mom and Rian. Oh, fuck! My mom! I haven't been home for like two days!

"Hi mom!" I said and tried to sound very happy. "Catherine Lucinda Sheen! Where in the world have you been these past two days? Your dad and I were so scared!" I rolled my eyes and sighed before I told her that I was at Zack's place and would probably be here a few more days. "I will come home to get some clothes and stuff too, I'm tired of going in Zack's clothes. Love you, see soon." I said and hung up on her.

"Zack, I'm taking your car!" I peeked my head in and shouted to him trying to wake him up. When he didn't respond I went downstairs and wrote a note instead. Zack's car was huge, and I wasn't used to driving it, but I didn't kill anyone on my way home, so it was a successful drive.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said as I walked in the door. When I got into the living-room they looked up of their newspapers. "Hi sweetie. You know, we would've appreciated it if you told us where you are every once in a while. Especially when you're gone for two days." I just nodded and made my way up the stairs and into my room. I found some of my clothes, bra's, panties, socks, makeup, my curling-iron and a brush. I changed to a flowerprinted dress and curled my hair before I drove to Zack again.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li1nn317QY1qdr0s2o1_500.jpg Her hair :-)
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkzisxiByL1qf7ikto1_500.png Her dress :-)

Not so much drama in this, and it is a short chapter, but I didn't know what else to write, but there will be drama.