Status: Starting...

Love Notes

Chapter Three: I Will Not Cry

Mope.
Is he worth it?
Mope.
No.
Sigh.
Who am I kidding? Yes.
I have half a heart to run home.
I'm almost home anyway.
I can make it.
I won't break down. Not yet. Not now.
Just two blocks and home free anyway.
"Hey Haylee!" oh shit walk faster. "Haylee!"
Pink. Ugly. Beetle car. Taylor. Slowly creeping. Don't stop. Keep walking.
"Haylee!" She gets everything she wants that spoiled... "I just wanted to tell you to keep your grimy little finger off of Brandon. He obviously wouldn't want you but I know you'll try something."
"I won't believe me." No one wants anything after you. Be strong. Why would he pick that!
"I know you wont, because if you do your reputation goes down the toilet with a push of my cell phone." Why does every one believe what she says? Are they just scared? Does she have something on everyone?
"Really? Well, that's nice." I hate you so effing much. Is that a look of defeat? That's right you don't scare me....much.
"Just remember that, Haylee and you'll be fine." Wow I underestimated her bitchiness.
"Will do. Well this has been really fun but this is my stop." Wow I didn't break down.
Walking up front porch steps.
"Oh and Haylee, remember one more thing, He doesn't want you, so leave him alone. It's not like you'll ever be good enough"
Turn into house. Run up stairs. Run in room. Shut door. Bury face in pillow.
I will not cry, she's just a.........
Tears come rolling down. Faster. More.
She's right he'll never like me. I'll never be good enough. I know she said it, but why does it feel like it's coming from his mouth?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. Help me make this better!