Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

S'agapo

Madison;
Little snitch


It was kind of weird how this school worked. You could literally walk out the front door and no one would stop you. No alarm would go off alerting the staff a student was ditching school. Heck, a teacher could see you walk right out and not say anything. Drake shoved his things inside my own locker so we wouldn't have the trouble walking back to his. Teenagers hurried to there next class and I was relieved I was missing mine. I never expected myself to be skipping a class. Teachers eyed us as we made our way towards the lobby doors, they didn't stop us though.

They didn't care.

"I can't believe we're walking down the road away from school to go to the park. What if the police finds us?" Drake asked.

"They won't. And it doesn't matter much; the teachers saw us and didn't say anything. Whatever, we're only going there for a bit. I just..I can't take physical education.."

"You know they already know you're in school. So if they see you attended homeroom, 1st and second period, then suddenly miss third and then go to fourth period, they'll known you're skipping gym. Progress reports come out this week. Not a good way to get your first progress report saying 'Skips Gym!'"

I froze dead in my tracks as I felt the cold blood flow through my body. "Are you being serious?" I croaked.

"Dead."

"Oh god.." My mother. She'd see me skipping a class and immediately turn into a monster.

"We-We have to go back!" I yelled in panic and turned the other way.

"We'll be late to our next class then. No matter what we do we'll both get 'Late for Class' on our progress report." He shrugged following me.

"Won't the coach cut me some slack? I'm new! Will she take that as in excuse?" I asked as I tried to move my feet and legs quicker down the hard sidewalk.
He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe. My parents don't care much if I skip. They don't really read my progress report. They only see my actual report card. Does your mom care if you're late?"

No?"Uhm, I don't know, I think she'd cut me some slack, I could tell her I got lost or something. I'd think of something to say if I was late. If I skipped though, she'd lock me back up in my room and never let me leave the house and have me home schooled again." I sighed opening the doors to the school.

Drake and I hurried to my locker and got our stuff out and then said our goodbyes. I rushed my legs towards the big old gym. Finding my way around the school was pretty easy, it actually amazed me. The school wasn't too big, so all I did was keep an eye on the rooms. All the 200 classrooms where upstairs, so all I had to do was find a staircase and make it up there.

I pushed through the double gym doors and was immediately hit with the smell of sweat, and sports. I watched as some students walked out onto the field on the other side of the gym with the male couch. While others were stretching in the middle of the gym with the female couch. What was her name again? All heads turned my way as I shyly walked up to them. Once the
coach took notice I was walking in she began the questioning. "Well Ms. Darko, why are we so late?"

Think of something quick! "Erm, sorry Coach, it's just I got held up in second period and then I sort of forgot how to get here. Last time someone brought me here and I completely forgot, and I am new..sorry?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

She tapped against her clipboard arguing in her mind. "Alright Ms. Darko, it won't happen again, I'll let this slip, now go get changed we're still doing volleyball.."

I nodded understanding and made my way past the crowd of teenagers. I spotted Frank and rushed ever quicker to the Locke rooms. I pulled out my Sophie shorts and a big white tee-shirt over it. Mom had just washed the shirt the other day and it still smelled fresh and clean from the Tide. This time, I was ready for it, for gym. I neatly placed all my clothing in my locker and slipped on my lock before throwing my hair into a loose pony and walking out of the locker room.

"Oh good Ms. Darko, you can join the rest of the group in jogging before we begin playing.." Coach yelled at me right when I stepped out.

"Madison!" Rory smiled taking my arm and pulling me beside her to start jogging.

"H-Hey.." I smiled back trying to keep my legs moving. "So uh..how many laps do we have to run?" I asked feeling my legs already beginning to feel like jelly.

"Only six."

Only?
I nodded as I tried to keep my breathing steady and Rory began talking. I didn't really exactly know what she was saying, my mind for some reason seemed like it couldn't decipher her speech and information. It did though, pick up his voice.

"Madison!"

I looked back to see Frank jogging his way fast towards Rory and I. I turned back as Rory did as well and then I felt my legs suddenly increase in speed. The adrenaline in me pumped up as I jogged faster and heard Rory squeal and run faster.

"Frank's uhm calling for you.." She said in between breathes when she finally reached my side and Frank had called my name again.

"I know.." I breathed before feeling a large firm hand over my wrist and fingers snake it's way across my bony wrist. I felt my body jump from the surprise and noticed Frank beside me.

"You're touching me.." I grunted.

"I'll let go if you let me talk to you."

I pulled out of his grip. There was sweat forming on his hair line and he smelled like fresh deodorant. Rory stared at both of us as we kept on jogging. She knew Frank wanted to talk about something and didn't want her to hear it. So when she spotted Pamela she yelled after her and left us alone to jog. Frank and I let other teenagers run by us as we slowed down and he decided to talk.

"So tell me, what's your problem with me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"English today? Why'd you rat me out!"

"I coughed." I defended.

"You ratted me out!"

"I coughed!" I said louder now.

"You ratted me out on purpose!" He said again glaring.

"I coughed." I said raising an eyebrow in amusement. "And if you don't believe me, that's your problem now, isn't it? And if that's all you wanted to tell me the-"

"Can you just shut up and listen? Seriously are you that full of yourself you need to talk twenty four seven? Can you let me talk? I'm not done!"

I felt my cheeks burn and was taken back by what he had said. His lips curled and then turned into a sudden smile. "I come with surprised too."

I felt the muscles on my legs tingle with a bit of pain and my breathing becoming a bit heavier by the second. "Okay then, my turn for a question. Why'd you walk away from this morning when you saw me?"

I watched as his eyes scanned everywhere thinking of an answer, a lie, just like mine before.

"I didn't see you this morning.." He mumbled as we turned the corner of the gym. Two more laps and we're done!

"Don't lie.."

He sighed as he wiped the sweat forming on his little nose away with his arm and began,

"Uhh..Whitney, maybe, sorta kinda saw our initials on the wet pavement. We were walking my dog around my block the other day and she saw mine. She saw yours too, and she flipped out on me. I don't know, she's getting paranoid and saying you're everywhere.., and that I'm spending too much time with you. Which I think is crazy since most of the time you act like I don't exist."

My instincts told me to instantly shot something nasty back and jog faster to get away from him. I would've if his last words didn't leave me blank and completely speechless.

"I-I act like you don't exist?"

He made a face showing me it was obvious as we turned the corner of the gym for one last lap. At this point I was ignoring the pain I was receiving on my legs. I knew any second they could just give up on me, I can fight it..

"You're confusing.."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I'm confusing?" He asked smiling. "I'm confusing?? Dude! Do you know how confusing you girls are? It drives me insane! But that's beyond the point. The point is, err...if Whitney sees me with you, she'll just freak so I guess I'm doing you somewhat of a favor by ignoring you like you do me. I'll pick up Linda today and that's that.."
And with that his legs sparked and began dashing down the gym quicker then mine could go. He left me there still jogging, all by myself as I finished my last lap alone.

Why are boys so confusing, and annoying?
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you, in greek.