Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Ya lyublyu tebya

Madison:
!!!


I must have looked like an idiot with my eyes wide opened. His closed lids was all I stared at. For about a second all I felt were warm lips against my own, and my skin prickling everywhere. A second later I felt his tongue lick the bottom of my lip and I kind of lost it.

It wasn't how I actually pictured my first kiss. I actually never thought I'd ever find myself kissing someone. You know how you see it all perfect in the movies or shows? It all seems surreal, so perfect, in love and nothing could ruin the moment. This felt strange and new to me. His lips against my own tasting a bit disgusting because of the alcohol he had been consuming. I still couldn't get it through my head that Frank Iero had kissed me.

I pushed him off. Part of his saliva was still on my bottom lip from his lick and I couldn't bring myself to wipe it off. He looked at me confused and a bit angry, he was drunk.

"What's wrong?"

I smiled nervously looking at him like he was crazy. He was crazy! His eyes still looked drowsy and he seemed unfocused. Think! Think! think! Think Madison think! Get him sober? I got off my chair leaving him to stare at me while looking like a maniac around the kitchen. Maybe I would have thought better if I didn't constantly hear the voices of other people or the music blasting through the house. Coffee, coffee, coffee! Doesn't everyone drink coffee?
I turned back to Frankie; he was smirking and taking more sips of his beer. I looked away feeling myself go different shades that aren't normal. Water! I frantically looked for a cup and ran to her faucet. I stuck the cup under the running water waiting for it to fill up.

As I was about to stop the water from running two arms snaked their way across my torso. I stiffened up and felt uncomfortable as I realized who the arms belonged too. I shut off the running water as I felt Frank's fingers brush against my own. His body was pressed against my own back and his breathe was falling hot against my face. The front of his hair was chewing up his right eye and he was smiling from one side. His face was breathe taking.

"Frank..yo-you have a girlfriend. Her name is Whitney, p-please let go of me.."
His forehead scrunched up and he titled his head to the side. The cold beer bottle came in contact with my arm sending shock waves through my nervous system from the cold.

"You're my girlfriend." He mumbled staring hard me.

My eyes wondered down towards his lips, did he seriously kiss me? I couldn't get over it. I looked up to meet his eyes again and felt his grip tighten around me. I needed something to wake him up, or to snap him back into reality. He brought his hand up to my face, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. They were big and rough, but he was so gentle. Right then, I realized what I needed to do.

"Frank, I'm really sorry but..I need to do this.."

I pushed him off me and I could sense confusion and anger rise in his eyes, but when I saw he looked hurt it knocked me off my trail. I didn't know what else to do, and I don't know if what I'm about to do would help, but I did it.
I threw the water at his face and felt the color run out of my body scared to know what he might do. He shivered and wiped the liquid away from his face and looked pissed.

"What the fuck Madison?" He growled.

"Frank?"

I swear to god I could just died right there. "What the hell is going on? What did you do you little b-" I watched Whitney's face turn to stone and stopped herself from cursing at me. Frank was wiping his face with his T-shirt.

"Sorry." I said out of breathe before dropping the cup and walking my way out of the kitchen quickly. I was getting more used to the smell of cigarettes and the stench of alcohol. I desperately swimmed through people to look around for Drake. Whitney would sober Frank up, and hopefully he'd forget everything that happened inside that kitchen.

"Maddy!"

Arms wrapped around from behind me, but this time there was no need for flinching. Drake. Both Drake and Frank's touch's were different, and they gave me different sensations. Whenever Drake touched me, it didn't bother me one bit, he made me feel secure and safe. Whenever Frank touched me, he made me feel uncomfortable and dizzy, it was a sickening feeling.

I looked up at him scanning his eyes in desperation. He looked so happy and excited. "I-I think I'm going to head home. You should stay though it seems like you're having a good time."

"What? Why, why are you leaving?"

"Something." I croaked. "But, I really do need to go, stay and have fun with Rory, I'll see you tomorrow at school.."

I turned my heels the other way before being pulled back again. "I'm not letting you walk back alone. I'm coming with you."

"But what about Ro-"

"She's a girl, you're my best friend. Let's go."

I tried to hide back a smile that wanted to cross my face. I knew Drake wanted to stay; he just wanted to be there for me. We swam through the sworn of teenagers and finally made it outside and began our walk back. I began reflecting on the night and the events that had taken place. I came to the realization of what house party really meant and what you were 'supposed to do at one'. Frank Iero kissed me. Drake and Rory headed out to 'dance'. Frank Iero kissed me. I was left alone to wonder the house and feel like a complete outcast. Frank Iero kissed me. Whitney almost wanted to kill me, and if she could she probably would. Her boyfriend kissed me.

It was strange, I had to adapt to a whole new world. It was my fault all of this was happening, but I loved it. I was the one who wanted come back to public school; I was the one who had to meet Frank Iero. But he was the one to kiss you. The walk was kept silent. My bare shoulders were icy cold, but this time I did not shake or tremble once. My mind was concentrating on my thoughts and too busy enough to care about the cold. The night was refreshing and peaceful. The moon's light reflected us back some source of energy to continue our walk back.

"So how were you and Rory?"

I could almost see Drake's breathe dancing in front of him as he exhaled. "We're..really good actually.." He blushed.

I smiled hugely. Knowing your best friend has that pretty girl he likes is amazing. "Awe, Drake loves Rory!"

"Shut up!" He ordered trying to turn away from me so I wouldn't see his cherry red face. "And what happened to you? Why'd did you want to leave so badly?"

This time, my body shivered remembering the events that had occurred in Clara's kitchen. "Frank happened."

"What did he do that's getting all you freaked out?"

I sighed stepping onto my step ready to head back inside.

"He kissed me, goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
i love you in, Russian
Guysss I got my first tattoo about a week ago! it's all dedicated to MCR and a lot of shit going on in my life right now :) here's a picture if you wanna see! click here to see it!