Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Volim te

Madison:
Thanks gravity


Weekends. All teens were out. Madison Claire Darko? Well, she was home reading the book 'Night' on her worn out, old, maroon couch. Drake was spending most of his time today with Rory getting to know each other more; 'just hanging'. Having my friend and best friend 'hanging' together left me doing absolutely nothing.

Light footsteps echoed the house. I turned my head towards the stairs watching Dan pull a green Billabong shirt over his bare chest. Neither of us were on 'okay' status yet, or fond of one's presence. I haven't seen much of him this whole week, to be honest. Mom had been worrying that Dan was getting entangled in things he shouldn't be in. Our eyes locked before he turned into the door leading down towards the basement.

As I turned the page to read on, the door bell interrupted my concentration. You know how you wonder who's at the door when you're not excepting anyone? I got up to open it and turned the cold knob. Behind our chipping door stood a tall diamond blue eyed girl. She stood about six inches taller then me, and radiant flowing blond hair reaching below her chest. When she saw me, her face turned into curiosity, in that bad bitchy way.

"Who are you?"

Her question caught me off guard. Doesn't the person opening the door ask that question when a stranger stands in front of it?

"Aren't I the one who asks that? Who are you?"

She put on a confident look and responded. "I'm Dan Darko's girlfriend...and you?" She asked raising an eyebrow at the word you.

"I'm his sister." I answered nonchalantly.

The muscles in her face relaxed and she looked confused. "I didn't know Dan had a sister!" She smiled.

I sighed feeling aggravated and being reminded my brother tells no one I exist. "Well I never knew you existed either." I spat slamming the door annoyed in her face. It was like Dan wanted to cut me out of his life. By not telling anyone I didn't exist, it was as if to him I really didn't. Immediately after closing it and walking off five feet away, there were louds shouts and banging on the other side of the door. Dan walked in looking confused.

"Who's at the door?" I didn't have time to answer his question, he answered it himself. "Is it Tiffany?" He asked worried now. I shrugged plopping myself down on the couch and taking the book back into my hands, getting ready to hear Dan's fight with his girlfriend.

I couldn't see what either of them did, if Dan bent down and kissed her or made any contact. However, the first thing I heard was her voice. "Your family doesn't know you're dating me? My family knows! And why didn't you ever tell me you had a sister! Did the past seven months mean anything to you?"

Oh boy, seven months? Why do all girl's seem so dramatic? Seven months doesn't seem that long? Does it? I really wish I could have seen the guilt rush through his face. His next words weren't heard clear, I guess he decided to whisper them. I put my book beside me to take a peak and see what they were both doing. Quick footsteps where heard throughout the house and the spot next to me deepened.

"MADISON!"

I was never used to the whole spunky loud personality some people around me always portrayed. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable and shy. "Hey Mikey."
I heard other footsteps scurrying around the house and took a look behind the couch. Quickly, Gerard walked in followed by Ray, Bob, and..Frank.

"Do you guys just like travel in packs all the time?"

"A duh!" Mikey beside me laughed. There was something about the way he was acting and about the way he laughed that got me a bit worried.

"Ey kid, my baby brother is drunk so if you're freaked, that's why!" Gerard said sitting himself down on a couch chair across from both Mikey and I.

"You guys can't stay here!" Dan grunted trying to pull Bob out of his seat.

"Why not captain'?" Frank asked lying down on the floor besides Mikey's feet. As soon as his arms began stretching up coming close to my feet, I pulled them up slowly. We hadn't spoken since yesterday, when he was kicking me out of his house.

"Tiffany and I are going out! Now you guys need to leave!"

"Madison's here! We'll stay with her. Now both you and Tiffany go suck faces under some tree! BYE!" Gerard interrogated giving Dan a smirk when he glared.

When Tiffany and Dan said their goodbye's to all of us, I immediately felt intimidated and uncomfortable around them. I was the youngest, and the only girl in the room. A room full of my brother's friends who thought of me as that annoying little sister, right? They all invoked into some conversation while my eyes wondered towards the clock. Mom would be home in about three hours. She'd see me with all of these boys if they hadn't left by then. I checked my foot guard to make sure I wouldn't step on Frank. I didn't exactly know what I was doing. I got up off the couch and grabbed my coat from the coat rack that stood beside the door. Mom didn't like stuffing our jackets into closets, mostly because she was in a hurry most of the time, and having the jackets next to the door was easier then walking to the closet.

"Madison, where are you going?"

The voice sounded like Ray's, and I would've responded quicker if my throat hadn't dried up like a desert. My legs felt weaker then usual, and they began stinging. "Out." Was all I said before I rushed towards the door. It wasn't too physical other times when I moved my feet quick, my muscles only hurt slightly. So why was it so different this time? I got about half way towards the second step before feeling my ankle and calf muscle prickle with intense pain. As my left foot was pressed up against the step, I felt my body completely fall over because my
weight was too much.

I didn't have much time to react. Thoughts where whizzing by like speeding cars and I panicked before falling against the pavement. I let out a loud scream of pain, remembering the last time I had fallen to the floor because Frank had knocked into me.
In seconds I had people's voices rushing around me, talking quick and sounding concerned. I felt myself being pulled into someones grip. I knew it wasn't Frank's this time, their touch was so much different. I focused my eyes and saw Gerard trying to get me up.

"What happened Maddy?"

A rush of embarrassment overcame me. "I-I tripped.."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Another voice, his voice, cut through Gerard's.

"Frank, go back inside.." Gerard ordered. I was pulling myself away from his arms slowly and looking up at Frank.

"Why?" Frank asked looking a bit pissed off.

"Go." Gerard said raising his voice, warning displaying in his eyes. I made sure to keep my eyes down so I wouldn't see any of their faces. I felt Frank shift and his body walk back inside the house. Gerard's arms were no longer wrapped around my body.

"Wanna' go for a walk?" He asked.

I rubbed my shoulder slowly, trying to wash the pain away. My balance was slowly equaling itself as I looked up at Gerard and nodded. He smiled heartedly and walked down the remaining steps. When my foot was about to take it's next step, I lost balance again.

"Woah! Easy there.." Gerard whispered lightly catching me. I began to feel my insides twist and panic. What was happening?

It's way to early for this to be happening..

Gerard held on to my hand, making me blush. He had about seven inches on me so I had to look up at his face. "I'm clumsy, sorry." I smiled crookedly, trying to hide anything that would make him suspicious.

His eyes scanned mine, and suddenly he looked completely sympathetic.

"It's okay Maddy, I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Slovene!
hiii thanks for reading & commenting (the people who do)
again sorry for the wait!