Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Ek het jou liefe

Madison:
It's our common love for..


School had become the basic routine every single day. No matter how much average kid's hate waking up bright early to attend school, or hate it or think it's boring, I absolutely loved everything about school. I loved having my mom walk upstairs to me in the morning, making sure i wasn't late. I loved looking outside my window to plan my outfit for the day, or just admire the morning outside.

The weirdest part was, I actually liked the people in my school. Everyone for some reason has "that group" of people they can't stand, but I didn't. I loved the feeling of neutrality. I couldn't make assumptions over rumors about someone, or their reputation. If they didn't give me a direct reason not to like them, then why shouldn't I like them? I never went by first impressions either. Who knows, they could have been having a bad day. I'd also like to spend what was left of my life thinking everyone had some good stored in them rather then 'hating.'

Once you've seen your death not much far down the road, you appreciated things easier then the ones who take everything around them for granted. You enjoy the most ridiculous little things about your day. Whether it be actually being able to hangout with a friend, or being outside your house and watching kids play, watching nature. It meant you had experienced something someone else hadn't, it means you've seen something.

Today I didn't have gym, I had health, so I slipped on tight jeans and a white sweatshirt over the red elmo shirt I had under. Eye liner was applied quickly and nothing extravagant was done to my hair except for it being up in a loose pony tail. I put on the same old converse and made my way down for breakfast. Neither mom nor Dan knew about the 'episode' in which my legs decided to give up on me. If mom knew about it she'd have me home schooled all over again and isolate me just like she had. Dan, well he'd be happy to know death was coming sooner then expected.

Breakfast today was quieter than usual. Neither Dan nor Mom were arguing about diminutive things. This morning was actually spent like a normal family. Mom had cereal and an apple ready for me and Dan was shoving a bagel down his throat and milk to help the swallowing. Mom sat across from me drinking her coffee reading the newspaper and occasionally mentioning a few things she found interesting here and there. Twenty minutes later both Mom and Dan had gone and I was making my way down the familiar blocks that would lead me towards school. The cold around me pinched my visible epidermis and left my body stiff from the cold. Other days I had been careful to leave later then usual so Frank wouldn't see me from the road. I guess I forgot to leave later then usual when the familiar honking of Frank's beat up old car shrilled through the piercing winds making me slightly jump.

Through his car I saw him smiling a bit and waving with his hands for me to come in. I didn't have time to protest. Well, I kind of didn't want to protest because I'd rather be inside somewhere warm then freezing outside. I quickly got in kicking the condiments of trash by my feet and buckled myself in quickly. His car had gotten even more cluttered with waste and clothing since the last time I rode in here. "Ugh, you should seriously clean this pig stock you call a car up." I whined as he began his car.

"What, I give you a ride and you're already insulting my car?" He laughed lightly. "Give me a few weeks and this car well be squeaky clean."

"A few weeks?"

He shrugged making a turn. "It's been a while since I've given you a ride.."

"Walking is good exercise." I answered turning my head to look outside the mirror. Houses and cars passed by quicker then my eyes could fully digest. The neighborhood was in the midst of actually waking up. From the side mirror I noticed my eyeliner had been badly smudged. I groaned inside as I took a look around his car. He had to have some eyeliner in here. He wears it himself and his car was full of random things. I began to rummage through his garbage desperately looking for it.

"What are you looking for?"

I threw back an old sneaker to the back of the car as I scanned for the item. "Eyeliner!"

"It's right here.." He said taking it from the little door pockets of the car. "I keep it near me at all
times, it's my baby." He smiled. "Be careful when you use it!"

Pansy, I thought rolling my eyes and taking it from him. I pulled down the little mirror from the top of the car. I felt a bit embarrassed wiping the excess of eyeliner from my eyes. Why hadn't Frankie said anything? I took the eyeliner stick in my hand and noticed it had been sharpened terribly. The little wooden sticks stuck out along with the actual point of the eye liner. I touched the top and the pressure against my own finger made it sting.

"I don't get why you need to put on eyeliner again! I love it when it smudges!" Frank burst out.
I felt a laugh form inside me and make it's way past my mouth. The words pansy, pansy pansy pansy, zoomed through my head. He scrunched up his nose. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," I answered trying to restrain a smile forming on my lips. As I brought the eye liner towards my eye Frank leaned in to turn on his battered car stereo. Quickly lyrics to a song I know very well blasts through Frank's car making it slightly bounce, Black Flag!

Someday I'll feel no pain
Someday I won't have a brain
They'll take away the part that hurts and let the rest remain
Fix me, fix my head
Fix me please, I don't wanna be dead..


As the song continued I began applying the eyeliner on my right eye. I let the words to fix me sink into my skin and flow into my veins. The tiny wooden sticks of the eyeliner brushed against my eye making them turn slightly red from the pain. As I moved on to my left eye I began applying some on. Everything would of turned out well if Frank had been looking at the road and not staring my way. I felt him stomp on the breaks before he hit another car passing by him.

Inertia had three rules. The first one said that all objects kept moving no matter what unless another force stopped it. Friction was the biggest role player in the other force category. This time for me however, my seat belt kept me back. Both Frank and I leaned forwards, both of us were pulled back and hit our seats with a thud.
I felt my head hurting a bit as I looked over at Frankie to see if he was okay. He turned the same to towards my way as well. His eyes opened wide as his pupils scanned my face. Immediately after that I felt pain thrill from the side of my right eye.

"Oh god! Maddy are you okay?"

My right eye began stinging and slowly closing. I brought my hand up to it and let out a small moan. I heard Frank unbuckle his seat belt and step outside of the car. In seconds I heard my own door open and her soft reassuring words. Honking was heard behind Franks car, and profanities flew through the air.

"She's hurt you Idiot, just wait a second!" Frank yelled.

"Frank..drive me back home.." I moaned.

Minutes later Frank was driving me back home as I held up a tissue against my eye. The once white tissue was covered with my blood stains. I felt queasy, I was never comfortable seeing blood. Frank kept talking and asking me if I was okay and how sorry he was through the whole drive back.

It felt good he cared.

"Thanks.." I responded as he pulled up in front of my house. I pressed the tissue harder against my eye and secured my backpack on my back. Slowly I walked up the steps to my house. As I turned the knob I felt a hot breathe breathing down on my neck. I turned around to see Frank inches behind me.

"Why aren't you going to school?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm going to leave you alone? I'm coming in with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, afrikaans! (2nd way to say it)

You know, the counting is so off between subscribers and who actually reads the story.
It confuses me greatly! But here is the next update, I'm going to try and pick up the pace. Hope you enjoyed!