Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Ya liubliu tebia

Madison:
Lame excuses


I could slowly feel the warm air swirling around my nose and rising up above my body. It was pushing away the cold air out from Mikey's car and being forced out from the top. I pulled my jacket closer to my body to get warm quicker and not show any signs that I was actually shivering a bit. The cloth around my eyes were making my eyes slightly itch and I'd constantly have to scratch hard through them so it could come in contact with my skin. Unfortunately, every time I did this, Frank got pissed thinking I was going to pull them off. Confused? That's what I could feel.

What I could hear was blasting of Black Flag through Mikey's beat up stereo. The fact that Frank also loved Black Flag as much as I did, made me like him even more. I heard Frank's high pitch squeaky voice sing along to the lyrics of 'I love you' lightly Both the voices of Henry Rollins, and Frank Iero's crashed against each other made a slight pleasant sound enter my ears. Accompanied along with the singing was Greg Ginns beautiful lyrics.

I can't talk,
I can't think
My feelings burn inside of me
I love you
I practice my knife,
I feel the power
I look in the mirror,
and I want to destroy her
I love you
I gave you my life,
but what did I get?
Now its time to take it back


The smell and the taste kind of fused together to almost make me queasy. The fragrance around us smelt like Mikey's feet combined with guy sweat and old moldy pizza. I don't understand why people never cleaned anything up! I felt glass bottles and paper around the bottom of my feet and my head felt uncomfortable because the leather from the car seats had been pulled off.

What I could see? Nothing. My eyes were closed and if I opened them all I would be able to see was the color black from the bandanna Frank had used to shield my eyes with. I was regretting even letting him blindfold me and convince me to leave school with him. Why I fell for his pretty hazel eyes, and his pouted sad face lips, I don't know. But I did. It made me nervous to know that this guy could possibly get me to do anything, anything. And why? Because I liked spending time with him. I liked being there beside him. I'd risk anything to just be the girl shoulder to shoulder with him. I couldn't see anything though. I used my other four senses to bring in information into my brain without being able to see. It was just like being blind.

"You screamed, you bled, you laid on the floor. But now I know you'll leave ME NO MORE!" I heard Frank sing/yell loudly with passion. I let out a small laugh as I imagined his expression and body language inside my head.

"Don't laugh!" Frank warned. "I'm not the one who lookes like an idiot with the blindfold on.."
Behind the bandanna I swear my eyes glared through it. Maybe he felt it to? "You were the genius who decided to blindfold me. If we're not back in time Mikey is going to kill you for taking his car.." I sighed. "And when are we getting to..wherever you're taking me?! I'm going to pull this off any second now!"

"You can't! Then all the excitement will be lost. Keep it on woman!" He interrogated.
I sighed over dramatically and tapped my long nails against the window beside me. "Why are you even doing this? Does it bring you some sort of good knowing you're spending time with a girl who's..going to die?"

"Don't say that." He quickly interrupted.

At my next words my voice cracked. As much as I didn't want to say it, I had to, because it was the truth. In situations like these, I'd rather speak fiction. "You can't do anything about it Frank. Just accept it.."

I listened closely through the last chords of 'I love you' to any noise Frank made. I heard the slight scratching of his fingers against his skin and even the little sigh he let out. It's amazing how your senses work when one is completely cut off. "We're here Wiffey. Don't move, I'll open the door for you and let you out, okay?"

Before I could respond with an 'okay' I heard the door open and his shut. I stayed still as his footsteps were heard walking behind the car and become louder as they were next to me. In seconds my door had opened and Frank was helping me out of the car. As soon as my body temperature compared to the cold around me, I lost it. I quickly attacked? Okay, not attacked, grabbed onto Frank's torso and held tight. After I had realized what I had done, it wasn't his body temperature that was warming me up. No, it was my own blushing.

I let go slowly and looked up at Frank without even being able to actually see his face. I heard his famous giggle. "Finally you hug me!" He said and tightened his grip. "But now Wiffey, YOU CAN SEE!"

I felt Frank's icy fingers pull away at the bandanna and my surroundings slowly become clearer. It took a while for my eyes to actually focus around me and notice that I had no idea where we were. I looked back at him and remembered our arms still entwined around each other. I quickly let go and took a step back. "Did you bring me out here to kill me or something? So no one can hear me plead for mercy?" I asked rather seriously. He had parked in an empty parking lot. A building was actually blocking us from being seen by anyone. I watched a smirk inch across his face.

"No. I brought you here to talk."

Suddenly talking felt like the most horrible thing in the world. He took my wrist and pulled me down along with him on the cold, hard, gray concrete below us. I fell with a thud and glared over at my puller. "You want me to freeze to death, don't you?"

He chewed on his lip ring shaking his head. "I'll give you my jacket if you're seriously that cold." He shrugged. "Or you can just scoot closer and get warm." He grinned.

"Or maybe, I could be a good girl and not cuddle with some other girls boyfriend."

He dropped his smile and suddenly looked on high alert. "Shit!" He spat bringing his hands to his head and looked like he was going tohit himself in the head. "If she asks, this never happened.." He mumbled. "She's still paranoid."

I ignored his comment and laid myself on the floor. Who knows how many germs are spreading all over my body right now, but I didn't care. I stared up at the cloudless sky. I noticed Frankie had mimicked my actions. I saw him squirm closer to me before he spoke. "How long have you had ALS?"

It was never like me to be open up my disease. It was never like me to actually feel comfortable talking about it unless it was Drake. I had never told anyone how I absolutely felt about it besides him. So when he asked questions, I don't know why the answers came so easy. "I found out when I was ten."

I suddenly felt his big rough hands wrap around my small ones. His large thick fingers were tracing little circle against my skin. "Are you scared?" He mumbled.

I closed my eyes from the world.
I listened to the faint engine of the car driving by in the distance.
I smelt the aroma of the gray concrete below me.
I tasted my own breathe inside my mouth waiting for it to open and speak.
I felt Franks hands play with my own fingers.

"Yeah.." I croaked.

His hands squeezed my own. "I want you to stay. It's not fair for you."

My eyes fluttered open at his words. It made me swirl up emotions inside knowing he cared. How he said those words so gently and lightly. How he barely knew me, yet he wanted me to stay? I heard the scraping of the floor and his cloths as he turned his body to face my own, he was on his left shoulder now. I felt his eyes scan my whole face and I felt uncomfortable. I slowly moved my head to meet his eyes without actually moving my body. His eyes were squinting at me in thought.

"What do you hate the most out of this?"

Easy

"Not being able to say, 'If I died today, it be more then okay.'

At this, his hands broke lose and he sat up quickly. I watched him from my view as he brought his knees to his chest and looked out at anything in front of him. I slowly got up and sat down next to him, still not letting my shivering get to me. "You know?" He began. "I couldn't say that either."

"Yeah well, you have the rest of your life to say that and make sure you can say it. I don't."

His head turned towards me with his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Why not?
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Russian!!

First snowfall of the year here in upstate New York, Geneseo!