Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Mi do prami

Madison:
Where?!


Why not? Was he kidding, or was I not understanding what he really meant?

"What do you mean why not?" I asked bluntly.

Frank shrugged still biting his chapped bottom lip. "What's stopping you? Your disease? That's kind of a lame excuse."

The muscles on my face couldn't help but tighten and my my mouth gaped open. Frank must have noticed I was a bit taken back by his statement. "Wait! Wait, you're getting me wrong. Don't think I'm being rude or anything, it's just. If I was in your position, I'd be living..I'd be living life to the fullest, even if..even if..even if I'm going to die soon.." He mumbled looking down at his ripped up vans.

His words seemed to make so much sense. It made me question myself. What have I really been doing for the last seventeen years? Absolutely nothing! Those seventeen years have been wasted away in isolation. What am I supposed to say when someone asks the most memorable thing about my life so far? I have nothing to tell anyone, nothing.

"I can't do anything about it you know? I have school, I have o transportation. What do you exactly think I should be doing?"

He rubbed the tip of his nose with his chewed up nails before he responded. "Anything you've ever dreamed of doing, anything. There has to be something you've always wanted to do. I know I've always wanted to bungee jump. Too much of a coward to actually do it though.." He grinned. "What do you want to do?"

I could never answer questions like that on the spot. I've always dreamed of doing things I know I never could, sure. But it was the little things that made it worth while. Even being here with Frank by his side was enough for me. I didn't need to do something crazy to prove to someone I had lived life to the fullest, right? A simple day out was fine. But I knew he wanted more then that, and I knew I did to.

"Go to the zoo." I smiled as my teeth clashed together from the chattering.
I saw his own mouth spread from corner to corner.

"Really?" He asked. I pulled my arms closer to my body. It was only about 68 degree's out and I shivered like it was snowing.

"Really." I answered.

Frank let out a sigh, his breathe flowing in front of his face. He hugged his knees tighter towards his body looking out towards the streets and the buildings far from us. Where exactly were we?

"Okay, come on!" Frank smiled pushing himself up from the floor. He wiped his jeans, brushing the dirt away from his butt and making sure he looked away.

"Where are we going?" I asked still on the floor. Frank walked right in front of me so I had to look up at his face. Part of it was shining from the angle of the sun while the other was dark from the shadows. He put out his hand to help me up. I stared down at it for a second before taking it. His warm hands wrapped around my cold, hard stoned one as he helped my body up.

"Jeez, you're hands are freezing Maddy!" He said rather concerned.
"I'm fine. Are we heading back?"

"You can't be fine when your hands are that cold! Do you need gloves? Maybe Mikey has some stashed somewhere in that car of his.." He mumbled turning away towards the car. I followed behind.

"Tell me where we're going!" I asked once more frustrated that he was avoiding the question. A smirk appeared on his face and his left arm went around my neck pulling my own body against his.

"The zoo Wiffey, your command."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Lojban
I love you in,
Sorry this is so short and shitty :(
But, Happy Halloween!
What were all of you?
I was the typical slutty bunny & slutty teachers...sluts are the way to go.
Here are me and my friends partying it uppp, hope all of you did too and had fun today! =) love you alllll