Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Qabang

Madison:
little notes


I squirmed in my seat impaciently. I bit on whatever was left of my nails and fidgeted when I tried trying to do the 'Aim' on the paper below me. Beside me however, sat Frank scribbling or maybe even doodling away on his paper. No matter what he was doing, he didn't seem to care much about my antsiness. As the teacher asked questions and some students rasied their hands I couldn't help but stare at her mouth. To see every single movement of her tongue go in slow motion. I wanted to slap her and say 'hurry up.' Yes, I know I was losing it, but can you blame me? Drake had a cough attack about twenty minutes ago, and my body couldn't seem to stay still.

The whole being 'late' thing to class was another problem. Since it was about a little over a month into school I couldn't use the whole 'I'm new' excuse anymore. She had said it better of been the last time or it was detention for Madison Darko. This just added to the cherry on top of the remaining minutes left of the period. Twenty minutes ticked away at the clock, and my leg bounced with anticipation. I swear, I was the first one to shot up forward from my seat when the bell rung. All my stuff had been packed and ready to go fifteen minutes earlier, causing the health teacher to glare immensely at me. I was never a teachers pet anyway
.
I walked out as quick as my legs allowed me to, heading for the remainder periods of the day. No other words had been spoken from Frank since then. It was fine with me, but it still left me a bit angry. I wanted more out of him then he actually thought. Every other period was just as dreadful as the health. For once, I'd rather not have school and be at home. As scary as it sounded, Maddy didn't like school anymore. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Let's just say that I failed my Biology test, my Pre-Calc test, and I really did look like a loner today. Drake gave me the company of a friend, beside him I felt invincible, or maybe that was because he was a lot taller than the guys. So he made me feel safe. Beside him I was an ant. Beside Frank, I was just his pair since our heights weren't to dramatically different. As I turned the corner to my locker a familiar hand grabbed my shoulder. What's with people and physical contact? I wouldn't know, but I loved it.

"Hey car jacker!" Mikey smiled pushing me playfully.

"Hey four eyes." I smiled back and attempting to push him back harder. I pretty much failed though.

"How was it yesterday with Frank? What'd you guys do? And if there is anything nasty incorporated in it, I don't want to know.." He laughed lightly.

"Mikey..he does have a girlfriend.." I reminded as I twisted and turned my lock. Mikey's back leaned against the lockers beside mine.

"I was kidding.." He said as I grabbed money from my locker. Home lunch time!

"I'll see you later Mikey." I began making my way down the hallway. I took a step before he asked me what I was doing.

"You're having lunch with me Madison, come on!"

These people never gave a change to say 'no' and object. I kind of wanted to and kind of didn't. In minutes we were free from the school and out in the busy central shopping center. Our school was surrounded by all the places you could eat at, and I really wasn't exaggerating. Across the street we had a Pizza Place, Starbucks, Burger King, Subway, anything you could name.

"I say..Pantanos." Mikey smiled leading the way. We walked about a block before we made it there. Cars and lights surrounded us from the outside, but as we walked inside the smell of junk food, fries, and anything else you could think of entered our nostrils and pleasured our tongues. There was two ways to go as you entered the place. To my left was a room were students were eating in small tables. To my right there were two tables and stools you see in bars and a long mirror and I high table. I quickly made my way up the stool and sat myself down.

"Ahh, good spot," Mikey began. "Now I can look at my gorgeous face." He smirked fixing his hair.

I let out a giggle as I watched him fix his glasses and his hair. "What is it with boys and their hair? It's not like you guys have to do mu-" My sentence was interrupted as I felt cold hands cover my eyes from behind. I kind of freaked out and jumped out of my seat baacking away.

"Whoa there, easy. You were supposed to guess who it was!"

I looked over at Frank who was smiling at me. He took a seat beside me as I walked back to the stool. "Dude, I thought you were having lunch with Whitney today."

I lowered my head so they couldn't look at my face through the mirror. "I was supposed to. But she just told me she's havin lunch with her 'girlfriends.'" He grunted.

"Girls.." Mikey mumbled.

I squirmed in my seat once again and had enough courage to look up in the mirror. I looked like a walking zombie, just like Drake had been looking the first time I had met him. When I looked over at Mikey and then over at Frank, their eyes looked so full of life, and there skin looked full of pigment. I however, I was a dead piece of white paper.

"Maddy, you want anything to eat?"

I shook my head and watched Frank and Mikey walk off to the counter and order their food. I slumped in my own seat and sighed. I couldn't get my best friend out of my head, I was worried. I turned my head towards Mikey and Frank. Frank was laughing at something Mikey had said. Did they honestly care about me? Or did they simply feel bad I was dying? I turned my head back to the mirror in front of me. From the mirror I noticed the binder beside me, It was Frank's. I pulled it towards me and opened it up. It was filled with endless piles of worksheets and notes, Frank's messy writing surrounding it all. I ripped out a piece of loose leaf and a pen from one of the binder pockets.
I have to go home.
Don't worry I'm Fine. Enjoy lunch,
and try not to look at yourselves in the mirror so much =P
~Madison


I placed the paper on top of the binder so they could see it clearly when they walked back. without them noticing I walked out of Pantanos, back to my best friend.

Drake:
letters goodbye


"Do you think..do you think it's getting there?" My mother asked as her eyes shimmered with tears.

I shook my head 'no'. "It's almost around the corner though." I answered.

I knew Madison was going to come back looking for me. To be at my side, but I didn't want to let her spend two months of her life or less by my side. She needed those two months for herself.

"Mom, if Madison comes, can you not let her in?" I asked as she brought the covers up towards my hip. She nodded wiping her eyes.

"If you need anything, I'll be here." She smiled rubbing my cheek.

"I need something right now.." I mumbled. "Can you get me loose leaf and a pen?" I asked.
She nodded once more and went off to look for the items I had asked for. I knew the strength in my body was leaving quicker then I had wanted to. In about a minute, my mom came back with a pen and a few pages of paper in her hands. She handed them to me and sat down at the foot of my bed.

"Remember, call if you need anything." She said as she slowly walked out of my room. I grabbed a book from my bedside, using it as a hard base to write on. I was going to write my letter goodbye, before it was to late

It was the only time I'd let the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Klingon hehehe
sorry again for the wait.