Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Nakupenda

Madison:
We'll never be cool


Tick...........Tick........................................Tick

I let out a mumble. I don't even know what I was saying. All I knew was that were a slight ticking coming from somewhere and it was starting to get annoying. I sat up slowly on my bed, making sure my foot didn't rattle with pain and let the blanket cascade down my body. My eyes tried to accustom themselves to see through my darkened room, but they failed miserabley. Another tick was heard, and this time I heard my name. My head turned towards my window where I had seen something come in contact with it. Groaning, I slowly and carefully made it out of my bed. I hopped on my right foot all the way to my window, to make sure that I pushed away the branch if it was a tree hitting against it.

As I hopped I realized it couldn't have been a branch because I a saw a pebble hit against it. I pushed open the window, letting the cool winter air enter my room and send electricity sparks all around me. I took a look down and let my breathe dance in front of me.

"Maddy!"

I stared down through the leaves of the tree's to see a slightly blackened figure. If I didn't know his voice so well I would have never guessed who it was. "Frank?" I whispered loudly in confusion. I moved my head back inside and groaned once more when I realized the time. 4:37 am "What are you doing here so early?" I yawned trying to keep back from screaming at him.

"COME DOWN AND I'll TELL YOU!" He yelled. My heart raced at the volume of his voice. Sure enough anyone could be woken up to someone screaming outside their house. My hand raced towards my face and I put a single finger in front of my lips telling him to be quiet. I squinted and saw him give me a thumbs up sign and he walked away towards the door downstairs. I sighed grabbing my crutches and making my way out of my room slowly. The floors always squeaked, always. No matter how soft I've tried to tiptoe before some rattling sound would vibrate under me. It didn't make it any better when I had to use my crutches to balance.

I went through so many obstacles before actually reaching the door. I had to sit on my butt and bounce my way down the stairs, because if I hopped I'd make too much noise. Anything scattered on the floor I had to watch out for too, or I'd end up flat on my face. Let's just say, that when I reached the door I stopped holding my breathe and inhaled in a quick relieved breathe. I moved my crutches to the side and leaned them against the wall and opened the door. Cool wind prickled against my face and faught through the soft cotton of my clothing. Frank burst in shivering and closed the door himself.

"God it's cold out there" He chattered, rubbing his gloves against each other to create heat friction. He stepped in further into the living room before he turned around to look at me again. "Victory!" He smiled pointing at my pajamas.

"Frank, I told you I'd wear them, so obviously I have them on, no? I don't lie."

His lips spread from corner to corner, they were getting chapped again. "And I told you I'd see you with them first thing and here I am!"

I rolled my eyes. "Keep it down, every one's sleeping. I can't believe you came here at four am in the morning. I was sleeping! And it's freezing out there! You're crazy!"

He let out a small chuckle. I hushed him again with my finger and he immediately stopped. "First off, I drive oh smart one. The only time I really freezed was waiting outside your door. Grandma takes so long to get down! And well, I had to see you in it. It makes me happy, you wear it nice."

I felt my whole body get warm by his words. No matter what he said I'd always end up blushing. Even if he was only here to see me in the Pj's. So in some sort of way, he was also here for me. "Okay, so you saw me in these Pj's! Happy now? Now can you go? I need my sleep." I said, stretching my arms up trying to get rid of my laziness.

"I can't he mumbled before resting against my couch."

"Why not?" I whispered limping closer to him.

From a certain angle Frank's face was slightly becoming illuminated by small light was fighting it's way through tiny cracks on my door outside. The sun was rising slowly, making it less dark by the minute that passed. He bit on the bottom of his lip, licking the lip ring on the right side of this thin lips. His face was like a landscape, a beautiful crafted wonder. His nose was like a mountain, rising above everything else and his forehead; just widespread of grass, and endless plains until they reached his hair, which could be like a wild forest. His eye sockets were like Crater dents, left by huge crators wanting to destroy the landscape. His cheekbones acted as smooth hills you could sled off from, and possible get hurt. His lips were soft jagged plateaus, from them being chapped. They were endless, you could get lost in them. And finally, his chin, the very edge of each face. Where a tear rolled off before being dampened into his very own shirt.

"I can't go back to sleep after I wake up. Weird I know, everyone loves it when they wake up and can go back to sleep. But I can't, and I don't know why.." He sighed.

And what exactly did he want me to do about this? He scratched his hair before looking up at me with his big hazel eyes. They were almost perfect orbs, shining for hope, for me to fall into whatever he had planned. It wasn't like I could do much anyway. My foot had me cursed for another two weeks. I sighed dramatically rolling my eyes. Whatever he had planned, I knew it wasn't good. Mom would freak out if she came to my room and not find me in my bed sleeping. And she'd be up in about an hour and a half. "What did you have in mind?" I asked trying not to sound like I was dreading whatever he was going to say next.

His face brightened quickly and a smile played at his face. "Wanna..take a walk?"

My face dropped completely. "It's freezing. Can I really walk, anyway?" I muttered narrowing my eyes and hinting at my broken leg. "What's with you people and walking anyway!"

Frank rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, wanna take a drive?" He corrected himself.

I nodded smiling before grabbing my coat from the coat rack, slipping on a left slipper quickly and grabbing my crutches. I swear I crutched over to his car in lightning speed. The cold around me was trying to create a cocoon over my body and freeze me to death. When we got inside, I made sure Frank turned on his heat so I could be more comfortable.

"Winter's so pretty.." I said randomly, as Frank turned on the engine. "It's just so god damn cold." I whined.

"I think it's the cold that makes it beautiful.." Frank mumbled as he pulled his car out of his parking space. "I love the feeling it gives me. How no matter how much you try to fight it with the piles of clothing you thrown on. It will always win, no matter what."

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion not understanding him, but didn't bother to say anything. As he began his drive down the streets I rested my forehead against the window, sleepiness overcoming me once again. Of course, my moment's like these are always broken by his words. "You know, I'm really excited for next summer.." He said out of the blue.

Yeah me too, I'd be dead, six feet under ground as little insects eat my insides and I'm nothing left but piles of bones."Really? That's cool, why?"

I looked over at him, and his face had turned slightly red. "Wait, did I say I was excited for next summer out loud?"

I let out a little laugh. "Kind of. Tell me..why?"

He brought up his left hand to his face, leaving the wheel. "Well.." He began. "Don't tease me after this, but, I think I'm the only teenager out there who loves spending time with their...grandparents." He finished. "Go ahead, I give you permission to laugh."

"Why would I laugh? Is it bad you like spending time with your grandpa, or your grandma?"

Frank shrugged. "It's not the coolest thing in the world in other people's eyes apparently." He mumbled. "But my grandpa, he's..he's the coolest guy on this planet." He smiled. "He'd take me to these small shows, where he'd play in this little band. He's so old, but he still gets behind his drums and just rocks out. It's funny actually. All of the people their are old though, but..they're actually..pretty nice and cool people" He finished, going slightly red again.

"And..you're embarrassed of that?"

His face dropped. "Well..I get teased about it. It's not the first thing I tell people." He mumbled.

"Yeah well, I think It's cool." I smiled.

He turned to me, stopping his car in the middle of the road. "Frank..you just stopped..in the middle of the road. That's dangerous." Even if were still in the neighborhood part of Belleville, where not a lot of cars drove by, I was still a little scared.

He gave me a look, the look. That look he always used to give me, the look he had been giving me recently again more. "You're so weird Madison Darko." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and grunted. "Frank Iero, you've been saying that to me since the day you first met me."

He smiled. "Yeah I know, but this time, it's actually a good weird."

We both burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Kiswahili
Sorry again for delays, its finals week so they're stressing me out
buttt my birthdays today so i thought id give you guys a present (: ( i know that doesn't make sense) haha enjoy :)