Status: Critical editing process occurring as of June 29th, 2013.

In 102 Languages I Love You

Me dor wo

Madison:
bow and arrow


"I'll get it!" I yelled at Dan when we both were getting up to answer the door.

"It's probably the guys." I hear him say as my hand slips over the icy knob, soon exposing a shivering Gerard Way on the other side. His chattering teeth soon turn into a sly, mischievous grin.

"Happy Valentines Day Madison." He smirks, and walks past me. Behind him, Ray follows closely.

"Yeah..." Ray says, wiggling his eyebrows. "What he said."

"Yo, Madison, Happy Valentines Day." Mikey smiles, and his eyes wonder to somewhere behind him, before he walks right past me.

"Don't kiss too much..." Bob whispers lightly before Frank's face is finally revealed.

What's Valentines Day?

Frank smile softly at me. Today is our first month as a couple, and apparently it is also 'Valentines
Day.' "Happy Valentines Day, Maddy." He smiles. He walks closer to me, and whispers lightly,

"And happy first month, too." He mumbles, before acting casually, and walking by past me. I close the door lightly, and turn back to all the guys sitting on the couch conversing with one another. Dan talks to Gerard, while Rays eyes are glued to the TV. Bob, Mikey, and Frank sit on the floor, sprawled care-free, also talking. I take a seat next to Mikey on the floor.

"What's Valentines Day?" I ask the circle. Obviously, I couldn't have any boyfriend and girlfriend moment with Frank right now, not while Dan was present in the room.

Both Mikey, and Bob's eyes fly to my face before racing to Franks. "Y-you don't know what Valentines Day is?" Mikey laughs lightly.

I shake my head, "I think that's why I'm asking." I retorted, rolling my eyes. I notice Mikey, and Bob trying sustain laughs, while Franks face is slightly turning a light tincture of pink.

"It's when people who are single, like me, are reminded that they're flying solo for that day. But people like you..." He says, his voice slightly fading into a whisper. "Make out and fuck each other."

"Shut the hell up, Mikey!" Frank interrupts, his face getting a darker shade of pink. Suddenly, all the attention was centralized around Bob, Mikey, Frank and I.

"What's going on?" Ray asks, suddenly intrigued.

"Nothing." Frank quickly says. His eyes are on my face, and I can see his pupils pointing towards his right. I take this as my signal. I get up from my spot, and casually walk out of the living room and find myself wandering the kitchen. I sat myself down on the same table I've been sitting down at for sixteen years. I'd be eighteen on September 18th, but who knows if I'd even get to blowout eighteen candles this year.

Another day is just another battle.

I sit on the same old chairs, withering away from time. Mom needs to go shopping one of these days because the cabinets and refrigerators are slowly becoming empty as these days pass by. My nails bounce up and down on the wood, creating music rhythms. After about five minutes of waiting for Frank he is finally visible through the hallway. He's scratching his head, and almost looks like he doesn't want to even walk in.

"Hurry up butt face." I say, getting impatient.

He rolls his eyes and walks quicker. "How do you not know what Valentines Day is? That means there was no point in getting you my stupid cheesy gift and card." He mutters, plopping himself down on the chair beside me. His forehead rests on the cool, polished, wood and he groans. "And I had to think of another gift for our first month too, which by the way I don't have. I thought I'd just ask what you want, and then get it. I know I'm not really the romantic type when thinking of these things." He sighs, turning his head to face me.

"Why do we have to get each other gifts? Is it really necessary?" I ask, not fully comprehending all of this.

Frank shrugs as well. "I don't know who came up with that rule, but everyone does it. So I guess we have to do it too."

"That's stupid." I say, rolling my eyes. "And what's Valentines Day? You cut Mikey off!" Franks face again darkens as I brings the subject up. His fingers run through his wild, black hair, and he chews on his lip ring. I can see the slightly dead skin forming on the surface.

"It's a day for people going out, engaged, married. I think you just have to be with someone to celebrate it. You know cupid and all that stuff. You get a gift, and I don't know, you just celebrate it." He says.

I frown once more. "What kind of holiday is that? How ridiculous do these relationships get? Do I really need a day to tell you that I like you? Or to get you a gift?" I mutter, crossing my arms. "Can we not celebrate it, just for fun?" I ask.

He smiles. "Most girls love Valentines Day, and receiving gifts from their boyfriends! You're just like proving every stereotype for girls way wrong." He smiles. "And I think that's why I like you, a lot."

He leans in, and kisses my lips lightly. "People don't have sex like Mikey said either, right?"

Franks eyes widen up, and he blushes again. "Uhh..U-Uhh.." he trips over his words. He shrugs, "I don't know. It depends on the couple." He mumbles, avoiding my face.

I tilt my head, and wonder why he always gets embarrassed by the topic. "Mrs. Costello taught me about the whole intercourse thing, and pregnancy last year. I don't remember it all fully, but it was an interesting topic. Are you a virgin?"

Frank looks at me like I'm mad. "Wow, you're really open about all this stuff."

It's my turn to get confused. "Well, it's only natural, right? According to Mrs. Costello sex is a normal thing, and nothing to be ashamed of. Why wouldn't I be open about it? Is it something I shouldn't be saying?" I ask, resting my left elbow on the table, and my face on my palm, twisting my body to face him.

He's trying not to smile. "Wait, so you didn't know how people had kids, and...anything along those lines before you took Biology last year?"

I shake my head innocently. "I remember she made me watch a video on it, too. This man and this woman were making out. And apparently, when this happens, you start to sweat and your heart accelerates. They were touching in awkward places, it even made me shiver. It says that when guys get excited, blood rushes to their penis, and it...sticks up. It's called an erection." I smile.

Frank burst out laughing, and covers his face. I sit there, not comprehending what was so funny about it. "Oh Maddy..." He giggles through his laughs. "You're so...blunt...and clueless it's adorable." He says, still laughing a little.

I glare slightly. "How can I be clueless when I know exactly what I'm talking about? You're the one being immature, and laughing about it!" I mutter, glaring playfully. "And you still haven't answered my question!"

His smile fades, and he sits up right, almost squirming uncomfortable in his own seat. "No." He answers, and his wonder down to his hands. "I'm not a virgin, okay?"

"See, how hard was that really to say?" I ask casually, not sitting back in my seat. "I'm a virgin. And it's not hard for me to say!"

His eyes glue on to my face as he sits back on his chair. I can sense he's questioning himself through his eyes, it's noticeable. "D-D-do y-you w-want to..l-l-ose it?" He squeaks, tripping over his words.

I raise an eyebrow, and feel almost taken back by his question. "Are you implying you want to have sex with me, Frank Iero?" I ask, almost smiling.

His face darkness, and he looks uncomfortable. "No!" He defends. "I didn't say that!" He almost shouts. "I-I was just asking if you wanted to lose it. I w-wasn't saying I wanted to have s-sex with you." He mumbles, avoiding my face.

"Well, who else am I supposed to have it with if I want to lose it?" I ask, trying to get him to look at me. "If you ask, it obviously means you're thin-"

"Just answer my question, and don't make all of this complicated!" He interrupts, sighing, and finally being able to look at me.

Now, I'm the one who's kind of afraid to look at him. I was taught by Mrs. Costello that intercourse was something everyone did. There were about seven needs we had to fulfill as an organism to survive. She had said reproducing wasn't necessary, but it was necessary for the survival of the species. She said sex was normal, natural, everything that went along with it was, but did that mean I wanted to..do it?

I gulp down saliva. "I-I don't know." I mumble honestly. "D-d-o you want to have sex with me?" I ask, turning the spotlight on him.

I can see saliva rolling down his esophagus, swallowing hard. "I wouldn't want to do anything with you that you wouldn't want to do." He says softly. His hand reach over for my hand, and he squeezes it lightly in his own palm.

"That's not what I'm asking though. I asked if you wanted to."

"I don't know" he groans. "I think it's kind of just supposed to happen on the spot, and not have it be discussed. All of this is making me uncomfortable, Maddy. There is more to relationships then sex! And I know a lot of guys who would call me a fruitcake for even saying that, but I don't care right now!" He bangs his forehead down on the wooden table again, and sighs. "This is some interesting first month dating, and Valentines Day." He smiles.

"Again, the holiday is kind of dumb, but whatever. I think my ankle is slightly sprained from those high heels. They kill." I groan.

Frank pouts out his bottom lip to mock me. My eyes narrow at him playfully, smacking his arm.

"Are you still a vegetarian?" I ask.

He nods with a slight grin on his face. "I told my mom, and now she's dreading the idea of having to cook for two people. I need to find some really good vegetarian restaurant somewhere, and take you there." He says, leaning into me. And even if you don't like this holiday, I do." He says, then pushes his lips into mine. "And I think we should have some romantic time together." He says, wiggling his eyebrows smirking that overrated smirk of his.

I scrunch up my face, pretending to think about what he had said. Have a romantic moment, or not? "Hmm, I don't think so. I'm just not in the mood." I shrug, and turn away from him.

"Wha-"

"Kidding." I laugh. I'm the one to attack him, full front and crash our lips together. I'm the one who licks his lip first, and beg entrance into his mouth. I can feel him smiling against our lips as his fingers run smoothly against my chin. Our tongues are wrestling together, and I can taste him inside me. I start to feel a bit shaky when his body presses against me harder, and when his other hand starts to roam around my waist. As scary as these moments always feel, they make it worth while, they make it amazing.

But amazing for me never last, it always runs away.

"What the hell is going on here?"

I swear, when those words enter my ears, I freeze and fear bites down to my bones, and it hurts like hell. I push Frank off, and he stands off against the refrigerator looking scared himself.

"M-Mom?" I stutter. She's not supposed to be home for another two hours or so! Why is she here?!

"GET OUT!" She yells at Frank, her eyes burning with fury, and going red.

I feel myself get more angry, and frustrated with this scene. Why does it concern her that I'm kissing some guy? This is my life, and this is my boyfriend. I don't see any of those things having to do with her!

"No!" I argue as Frank starts walking out quickly, with his head low. He stops, and looks back at me, looking almost petrified.

"Be quiet, Madison." My mom growls, before shooting a death glare at Frank. "Get out."

His feet quickly rush through the kitchen, and Mom stands in her same spot fuming with anger. She stares at Frank as if he was some disgusting species as he walks past her. When his feet are no longer heard, her head snaps to face me. But before she can speak, I let it out.

"I hate you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you in, Ashanti/Akan/Twi!

0o0o0oh just when you think things are going good for them again
and then bam! shocker! Thoughts on this chapter =)? I thought it
was rather funny and entertaining hahah.

Question: Do you guys read the top of every chapter with Madison's name
and then the italics which is technically supposed to be the name of the title
or nah? I always wondered if people just skipped the title. Cause I always
try to give insight somehow a little just through that? hmm hmm

Till tomorrow!

xox