Sequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: I luffles Romeo :3

No Clue Why I Met You

Addison

I tugged the door open, and was greeted by the sight of my sunshine and rainbows mother, and my 'I mean business' father.

"Hola parents, why don't you come in and enjoy the filth that is my life." I said with a wide sarcastic grin.

Mother just rolled her eyes at me, and pushed her way in, only to stop dead in her tracks at the sight of a smiling Frank leaning against the wall with a oh so wonderful hickey staring to form on his neck.

"Who is he?" She asked in a voice that said she could take a guess.

"That's Frank, he's my boyfriend, and you just interrupted us making babies against the wall, so thank you for that."

She turned back to me with wide eyes, which focused on my rumpled shirt, and hickey-fied neck as i stood there, arms crossed with a proud shit eating grin.

"So hows life? Neighbors still being a pain? How's the book club?" I asked causally as i could as i went and leaned my back against Frank's chest, him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's Frank's last name, what does he do for a living, and why is he tattooed and pierced?" Father asked pushing past mother to come stand in front of us.

"Iero, I'm in a band, and cause their cool...Sir." I could just hear the smirk in his voice, his confident self showing through the nervousness he had been experiencing just moment before.

"I don't approve, but has that ever stopped you before?" Father spat bitterly, before turning to mother. "Well you've seen how she's doing, can we please go now before i get fleas or something of the sort?"

Mother just nodded, gave Frank and I one last snide look, before rushing out the door followed by father who slammed it.

"Well that was fun." I laughed turning around to face Frank. "Wanna continue where we left off?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hvgeayfvhbeyr,gqiv;duiqefbg.

Oh how i love the disrespectful daughter routine.

It's a real joy to write XD

Go now Vampire!