Sequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: I luffles Romeo :3

No Clue Why I Met You

Addison

I squealed with delight as i pranced around in the pouring down rain, which had soaked right through my tank top and cut off shorts that i had been wearing in the horrid heat.

Just then i felt arms wrap around my waist and life me up and twirl me around.

"FRANKIE!" I squeaked, then just started laughing again.

Once i was back on solid, very wet but still solid, ground, i turned to face Frank. I got up on my tip toes, and kissed him quickly before bolting away and down the small patch of grass outside of my apartment complex.

"You know, this reminds me of on of those crazy Ferard things that Gerard had me read..." Frank started once he had me cornered against the brick walls. "It had to do with frolicking, him pulling me into the house before i 'killed myself' and then us getting naked."

I let out a loud laugh, which was mostly drowned out by the sound of the heavy rain.

"You uh, wanna go inside and get out of these wet clothes?" I asked sending him a coy smile before slipping under one of his arms and making my way towards my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
The text that i just sent Disenchanted-
"Ill write the rain part if you write them boinking.. If you even want to put in the details of said boink'

.... I like the word Boink....