Sequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: I luffles Romeo :3

No Clue Why I Met You

Addison

I had been pacing around the entire apartment after i had read my newest email, which had been from Frank confirming that he was coming over. I sighed again as i chewed at my already nubbed finger nails. When there was finally a knock at the door, i about jumped out of my skin and rushed over, throwing it open.

I clung tightly to a shocked, yet wet and yummy smelling Frank.

"I swear to the god i don't believe in if you ever die i will bring you back just to kill you myself." I said releasing him from my death grip only to catch him wince when i bumped his arm. "You okay?"

"Yeah yeah its just my new tattoo is still a bit tender." He explained licking at his hand again like he had been before i bombarded him, making me give him a strange look. "I split coffee on myself when this crack dealer basically flashed me."

"Oh thats just Lenny, and its not actually crack. Just really finely cut sugar." I explained pulling him inside and over to the sink where i proceeded to clean off the sticky coffee.

"So did you want me to come over so you could attack me with both hugs and startling words or is there more fun to come?" He joked sipping his coffee with a smirk.

"Hold on let me check my mental list. First was the attacking with hugs, then the threatening, and sex was supposed to come some time after, but we'll just have to play that one by ear for now." I said smiling cheekily up at him before wrapping my arms around him in a more loving way then the first time. "You cant ever die. Not unless i say so. I don't know what i would do if i didnt have you."

"Addi, I love you, so much." He said as he nuzzled his face into my hair. "That means you cant die either, not unless I say so."

"So," I said pulling away enough to look up at his face again, "Can i see the tattoo?"

He just laughed and nodded, pulling away. He moved the sleeve on of his t-shirt up on his right arm to reveal a large white bandage that i should have noticed before wrapped around his upper arm area. He quickly unraveled it to reveal a big patch of color just on the inside of his arm.

"Its amazing.." I breathed out moving to run my fingers over it, but pulled away when Frank winced again. "Forget Me Not?"

"Uh yeah, this one has a lot of meanings in it. The sea of blood is for the fact that i almost died in the water so water, and blood for the death and what not." He started scratching the back of his head nervously. "The stem with the thorns is kinda about how i knew that if i were to die, it would leave you in pain.... And as for the words... Its basically my way of saying that i wouldn't want you to forget about me if i were ever to die.."

"Frank.." I sighed, "I could never, ever forget about you even if i tried. I love you far to much to forget you... What about the hand, with the thing tied around its finger?"

"Now i was hoping you would ask me that, so i could ask you this..."

......TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN.

Apparently im like super deep for having thought up those different meanings in the tattoo....

Oh and if you dont know what the tattoo looks like, this link

http://tehomet.net/frankiero/tattoos/forgetmenot.jpg