Sequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: I luffles Romeo :3

No Clue Why I Met You

Addison

I was laying on my couch when i heard the knock at my door. Being startled, and the klutz that i am, rolled over and fell onto the floor with a loud yelp. I stood up, brushed myself off casually, and walked over to the door, already knowing who was there.

"Hey Frankie." I said when i opened it up, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Addie." He mumbled into my hair as he wrapped his tattooed arms around me.

"You okay Hun?"

"No." He mumbled again, nuzzling his face into my hair.

I pulled away slowly, grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch where i had set up our little cry-fest.

We sat on my love seat, the only seat i owned, and watched cheesy, over dramatic, chick movies just like i had said we would.

We didnt actually watch any of the movies though. We were curled up with each other, arms around waists, faces nuzzled closely, with tears rolling down our faces.

"I loved her... Like, not anywhere near as much as Gerard or Mikey obviously, but she still did mean a lot to me. To the entire band. She helped get us started, she gave us the push that we needed. Without her... The band might not have worked out like it has."

I just sat there, listening to all Frank had to say. He needed to get it off his chest, vent, just talk it out. What any person needs to do every once and a while.

"Are you gunna stay tonight?" I asked, breaking the silence we had dropped into not long before.

"Yeah. I can't really be at home alone right now..." He said lowly.

I just nodded and pulled him off of the couch my the hand that had been laced with mine. We walked slowly to the small room where my bed sat on the floor, sheets strewn everywhere around it, but not actually on it.

We just laid there for a while, letting the silence soak into our brains, relaxing.

"I'm really glad i met you Addison." Frank said quietly, sounding like he was about to fall asleep.

"I'm really glad i met you too Frank." I said back snuggling closer into is side, his arms wrapping around me tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this.
Sorry its such a downer....