Status: currently in progession

Spinning

Five

I could stay here forever.

"Are you awake?"

I groan, holding him tighter and keeping my eyes closed as I press my lips to his bare skin. He got here late in the night, probably around two, and crawled in beside me without another word.

"Carly..." he sings softly, pressing those lips to mine, "I got you something."

I only wrap my arm tighter around his torso and bury my face in his side, ignoring his attempt at getting me up. He's been gone for three days and, right now, I just want to have him in my arms instead of moving around.

"Wanna see?"

I shake my head.

"You're going to like it..."

I run my hands up and into his hair, feeling those curls between my fingers as my lips move along his chest, "If the present is you staying in bed with me all day, I'll love it."

He laughs and smoothes his hands over my naked back, letting them rest near my hips, "I can do that too."

"Good."

My boyfriend chuckles, suddenly rolling over and scooping me up into his strong arms, "You just missed me, didn't you?"

Pressing my lips to his and slowly opening my eyes to stare into his pretty blue ones, I cannot help but feel so helplessly swoon at the sight of him, "Of course I did," I answer softly, feeling my heart accelerate as his legs surround my hips, "I always miss you. Now, go back to sleep; it's too early to wake up."

"It's nine o'clock!"

"Exactly."

He chuckles and relaxes, leaning back in the bed, "You're crazy," he mutters jokingly.

"Me? You're the one who never sleeps!" I sit up, unable to stay asleep any longer, and put my legs on either side of his torso.

"I slept on the plane," he whispers and slips his hands over my thighs.

"What a cheater!"

He grins, pulling the sheets over us and then focusing those beautiful eyes on mine, "Can I give you your present now?"

I bury my head in his shoulder and smile, "I don't need any presents, Patty."

"You'll like this one," he says and before I can react, he slips from the bed and from the room with that perfect nude ass disappearing from my view.

I lay back down in the bed, stretching out my arms and staring out the door where he appears a moment later carrying an object behind his back. He looks nervous now as he crawls in beside me and stares me hard in the eyes.

"Oh, Patrick. What're you hiding?"

He bites his lip, lowering his eyes and leaning in to peck my lips.

"Pat!" I say and reach over, trying to see what it is but he leans away from me quickly.

"I--look," he pauses, sighing as I curl up closer to him, sliding my hands over his thighs and making him breathe out heavily, "I wanted to ask you if you wanted--"

He holds out a key in front of him.

"--to move in with me."

My jaw drops. The skinny, copper key with freshly cut ridges that Patrick holds almost shakily right before me is making my heart beat madly. A smile suddenly appears across my face, "Patrick!"

He laughs a little uneasily before I suddenly nod, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him full on the mouth.

"Oh my gosh," I laugh, holding his face in my hands and pressing my lips to his, "Are you serious? Are you sure? I mean, you're not going to have your bachelor pad anymore."

He laughs again and smoothes his fingers over my stomach, "I'm not a bachelor, anyway."

I kiss him again, smiling widely as my fingers trail down his chest, "Why now? I mean, it's been nearly two years."

"Exactly," he says, slipping the key into my palm, "I think we should live together. You're here all the time anyway; it just makes sense."

I smile, placing the key onto the side table and moving slowly down his torso, "Well," I say softly as my hands touch what has suddenly become very hard under my fingers, "I think you deserve a little present too."

His eyes close and a smile comes across those soft lips as his hands grip my hair. His moans make me crazy as he continues to hold my head and arms.

"Don't stop," he whispers breathlessly.

I keep a hand around his member as I move upwards and position myself on top of it, finding a perfect rhythm and gasping for my own breath as he moves beneath me.

"Carly..."

He flips us over, taking complete control and moaning into my ear as I hold the back of his head in my hand. He's good, and with those strong legs, I'm weak under his hold.

Moments later, with a final thrust, he finishes and collapses beside me, pulling me close with his curls pressed to his forehead. Those blue eyes are shining as several drops of sweat slip down his face.

"Carly?"

"Mhm?"

"You awake now?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait and the shortness of this. I'm suffering from major writers block. Still, I hope you like it even if it's more of just a filler-bit-thing. Argh!