‹ Prequel: Snared.
Status: On the back burner but Comment for faster chapters, yeah?

Lost.

Chapter 6: Greek God of Sexiness

I strummed my guitar once more before I hopped off the bar stool and went into the kitchen to help Massie cook breakfast for everyone. She busy at work at the stove making scrambled eggs for six people.

I had sent Johnny and Louie out to for some quick grocery shopping earlier today. They had left before Massie even woke up.

We were so damn lucky that the previous owner left most of his cooking utensils behind. When Massie, Davey and I were quickly cleaning the kitchen of all its dust I found a few alcohol bottles and I hid them behind the bar.

They may come in handy later.

Massie was quick at making eggs and buttered toast. I washed a few plates that the previous owner had left behind. Davey pushed together a bunch of the small tables in the main room where the stage was, and put a sheet over it making it look like a legit dining table.

When Massie had set the food on the table I grabbed a dirty pot and a metal spoon, I then ran over to the microphone and began banging the two together.

Davey quickly covered his ears and Massie threw herself to the floor- what a weird chick.

“C’mon get your lazy asses up! Breakfast is ready!” I shouted loudly into the mike.
Louie and Johnny walked out annoyed but stayed quiet. They all sat down and started asking Massie questions as she served them.

“How old are you?”

“Can you play any instruments?”

“What school do you go to?”

I whipped around to face them, “Oh not that fucking question!” I said smacking the back of Johnny’s head. Everyone laughed and I took my seat next to in between Massie and Johnny.

“Any freaking louder?”

We all turned around to see a shirtless Jockstrap. Well hot damn, he has some nice abs. His hair was all disheveled from sleeping and you can tell that he had a long night last night. When Massie and I got home last night, or this morning, he was waiting for us. He gave out the biggest sigh of relief I’ve ever seen before awkwardly crushing both of us in a bear hug.

He had waited outside my home to make sure that we made it home alright, I wasn’t about to send him out at 2 in the morning. So I offered him a bed and he gladly took it.

It was freaky that the music house has a bed in every dressing room. Also that it has multiple dressing rooms.

“Yo.” He turned to look at me, “get decent and come join us before food gets cold!”

He grunted but compiled to my orders.

Soon after, he joined us and we all had a great time. I even learned that Jockstraps name was Toby. I, of course, laughed hysterically after hearing his typically plain American name.

After breakfast, the moment for Massie to find her way home came. Johnny had offered to walk her home, I think he’s grown quite liking to her. We all settled that her taking the bus was the most effective way. Jockstrap lent her money, and we taught her how to take the bus to the general area where she was.

After Davey made her promise to visit freaking soon she hopped on the bus and waved goodbye from the window.

After the bus was out of our sight we all went inside. It was time to do some planning for the Music House.

Everyone, including Jockstrap, grabbed a chair and made a large circle.

“Okay boys. We need a band name.” I said,

“No shit”

I slapped the back of Johnny’s head, “Shut up. If you don’t have anything productive worth saying then shut up.”

He stayed quiet, and the room was silent as everyone thought.

“What about, Devil’s Advocate !” Davey said excited

“No!” everyone quickly shouted. Davey just slunk back down into his chair.

“We don’t want to sound demonic and scare everyone away.” Louie said.

“Hey it could be a good thing like-”

“No.” I said with finality.

Johnny huffed, “well that one was shot down quick.”

“Wait. Say that again.”

“Well that one was shot down quick.”

“That’s it!” I exclaimed snapping my fingers

“Shot down quick?”

“That one was shot?

“No! One Shot Down!” I screamed with a wide smile.

“Oooohhh! It sounds like One Direction!” Davey jumped up in his chair, “I like it.”
Louie smiled, “Sounds dangerous, I like it.” Johnny agreed.

We had just agreed on a band name! It was time to move onto less important matters.

“Alright, so we need to figure out a way to make money.” I said.

“Our funds are running low after grocery shopping.” Louie added in.

Damn, that’s right.

“We could get a job.” Davey said shyly afraid of having his idea rejected again.

“Yeah! On my way here I saw an opening at the local hospital” I smiled, feeling like I had a brilliant idea.

“Seriously, Lenora, who would hire you?” Johnny added in bored.

I leaned over and began pounding on him

“We could do a lemonade stand” Davey said quietly. Louie did face palm, not believing that his smallest brother just recommended something like that.

“Fucking six year olds that can do that shit, Davey.” Louie said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“I-it could work!”

“Wait” we all turned to jockstrap, “Are you guys seriously brainstorming how to earn money? Wow, fucking stupid-”

“Hey!” Johnny shouted, getting offended for all of us.

“What I mean, is look around. You have a music house. Put on a show. Rent it out for someone’s Sweet Sixteen. Or have a Talents Night, where different groups come and perform then you can charge for admissions.”

Everyone was nodding and saying things of agreement, when they didn’t see the big problem I was.

“We can’t” everyone started to argue with me “Look around guys! This place is a fucking dump! No one wants to rent it out.”

“That may be true Lenora, but the Talents Night might work. Every other idea will have to wait until we have the place looking proper” Louie said.

“That reminds me,” Johnny turned to Jockstrap, “You lost a bet” he said with a wicked smile.

Jockstrap closed his eyes and grunted, “Shit, that’s right.”

**

Hours after Jockstrap had left, he returned with half his school’s football team. Each one carried a tool and something else like paint, and wood. My guys were cleaning the main room when they walked in.

“Jockstrap, you made it!” I smiled and welcomed them in. As the boys and the football team got to work, Davey and I went to the local library and made flyers for the Talents Night. It was more of a showcasing but “Talents Night” sounded cooler.

About an hour later, we had finished our masterpiece. We spent around 30 dollars printing pages that were a ten cents each. Two-thirds of the 30 dollars were Jockstraps money.

We went back to the house and found old rolls of tape and a stapler. I gave Davey the stapler and sent him on the east side of town, while I took the roll of tape and went to the west side.

I was taping up my bajillionth flyer, when a wind came and blew everything out of my hands.

“Shit!” I cussed and ran around trying to quickly pick up the flyers before they flew even further away. There were some teens sitting on bench close by, but instead of helping me they laughed and shouted, “Run homeless chick!”

I wanted to spit at them but instead I chased after my flyers.

I was still wearing last night’s outfit because I didn’t have many, and with everything going on I forgot to change. I must be dirty from running in the forest. My hair must also not be looking too good because I hadn’t checked the houses plumbing yet. I’ll try to shower when I get home.

Then the laughter and jeering abruptly stopped and a shadow loomed over me.

“Need help?” A deep sexy voice said. It sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up and was not only blinded by the sun but by his handsomeness. I couldn’t see his face very well, but his body was that of a Greek god. Maybe the Greek god of sexiness.

“Y-Yeah.” I stuttered, which is really freaking weird, because I never stutter.

The sexiness crouched down and helped me gather the flyers. He was really quick, with one swift motion he had gathered almost all of them. We stood and he handed me the flyers.

“Thank you so much,” I smiled fixing the flyers.

“How much do I owe you for your beautiful smile?”

I blushed furiously and looked up at him, he only smiled showing his cute dimples. His eyes were mesmerizing, I couldn’t stop staring at them. Until he moved.

He stuck his hand out, “I’m Shadow, you are?”

I grabbed his hand to shake it and the small contact sent a thousand tingles shooting throughout my entire body.

I pulled back quickly.

“L-Lenora,”

He smiled again, “A name as beautiful as your smile.” I blushed even harder if that was possible.

What wrong with me? I never stutter or blush. Just who in fuck in this guy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Just wait, next chapter is a big step in starting their relationship! :D

So what can you do to get the chapter up faster? COMMENT.

I'm only asking for TWO comments from two DIFFERENT people for me to post up the next chapter. Its easy, right? Yeah. I know :)

Comment and tell me what you thought of the chapter, it was kindof fillerish but I want you thoughts on how I should take the next step in this story.

Thanks!