Fallen Love

The Inspector

INSPECTORS POV

With the rain slashing on the windscreen I hardly saw the shadowed figure heading down the lane towards me.
'What the Hell was all that about earlier!' I demanded as the hooded figure slid into my car. 'You cant go in to your ex-wife's house and beat her up Steve! I said I would help you and I will but I cant if your going around doing stupid stunts like that! What were you thinking?'
'I just wanted my daughter back and safe. Its dangerous here for her. You know that! And the boy shes with!'
'Yes I know. But you cant go around almost beating people to death! You could cost me my job! Just lay low for a while. I'll sort everything for you.'
'What about Mel? Is she going to be ok?'
'I dont know. She in intensive care. Its touch and go at the moment.'
'I never meant to hurt like this. You have to believe me.'
'I do. Now I need to get back to the station and do all this sodding paper work. This is going to be a nightmare. If you do this again I swear I'll turn you in myself.'
'You would turn in your own brother? Well that nice. Maybe you should think about that Leigh. You dont want to throw around accusation like that. How would Rhianedd feel if the uncle she never knew she had was covering up her mums potential murderer. You best hope that she doesnt find out.'

I also had Steve even when we were growing up. Bossing me around like he was Lord and I his servant. Well now I pulled the string.
♠ ♠ ♠
right sorry its so sort!!! It kind of a filler chapter so you know whats happening with the inspector.
I'm sorry it took so long but I'm in the middle of me GCSE's so I havent had much time
Hope you guys like it! xx