Status: A fresh Idea....You want more.. I know you do ;)

Love Afloat

The Letter Of My Sunset

Katarina,

I write to you on a cold and foggy morning. The sun is slowly rising and I have front row seat.

As the waves crash upon themselves, and move so freely, I wish it was you and I. You and I moving so free.

And as the weeks pass by, it relieves me to know that I will almost be home. I will return to you Katarina, just as I promised.

Being far from you for this long, some days I feel as if this dark cloud hovers above me. This sense of misery and ache bring me to a a whole new level of melancholy.

A few of my ship mates notice it as well. Although they try to cheer me up they are only half successful. I try to not be or act as I feel inside.

But as I write to you and watch the sun rise, I imagine you in it. I see your face, your delicate features. I see you smiling at me with those eyes that always held a spark. A spark that made my heart come to a halt.

Its most likely nighttime where you are as I write this to you.

So look for me Katarina, look for me at night. In the moon in the stars. And I will look for you in the susnset.

Until we reunite again.

Forever yours,

Arturo Villanueva


I look at the dark sky, there is only a half moon tonight. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him, if he were really here?

Forgive me, I have never known this feeling. I've lived my whole life without every knowing what this felt like, I've never felt as I do. Is it any wonder, then, that I fail to recognize you? You– who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say...I cannot find the words. Except for these– I love you

Hmm... Ugh who am I kidding, I'm too much of a coward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaah! 3 more letters folks AND THEN.....

We'll see what goes down! Muahahahaha!

Anyways leave your comments please and thoughts, oh oh leave me some cookies to!

Totally off topic question: what is one of your biggest pet peeves?