Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

1

It's just another day in the lives of the men of My Chemical Romance. Waking up in a small bunk, on a small tour bus, in another unfamiliar town, heading over to a stadium where you'll have to play in front of unfamiliar people.

Ray and Bob were the first of the guys to be awake. Then came Mikey, and not too long after, Gerard would stumble out. And all that would be left would be a sleeping Frankie, who no one would dare wake up.

Because little ol' Frank, isn't really a morning person. In fact he's a real killjoy when it comes to waking up in the morning. So, everyone would prefer for Frank to wake up on his own, when he's ready. No matter how late in the day it may be. They just feel that it's better off this way.

Ray today was the first one to rise from his sleep. He climbed out of his bunk, which was directly above Bob's. Trying not to wake any of his band mates, he tip toed his way away from the bunks and towards the kitchen, being especiallt quiet as he made his way past Frank's bunk.

"Good morning sunshine. Thank the Lord, I think today is going to be a good day."

Ray rubbed his eyes furiously to make sure that they weren't playing any tricks on him. And they weren't. Sitting at the little square kitchen table, was Frank.

"Frank what are you doing up?" Ray asked, starting a pot of coffee.

"I just couldn't sleep. My good friend, I have the Lord on my mind, which has prevented me my sleep. You remember the group of fellow christians we ran into yesterday?" Frank asked, standing up, and flattening out his shirt.

Frank wasn't dressed like he normally is, in his dark blue jeans with the holes in the knees, his fading Misfits T-shirt, and worn down All Stars. He was wearing a white button down dress shirt, black suit pants, and very uncomfortable looking shiny dress shoes.

"Yes, but what the hell are you wearing Frank?" Ray asked, staring at Frank, with a look of shocked painted over his facial features.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked, looking down at his body, trying to find something wrong with his choice of clothes for the morning.

"Your clothes. Your dressing like you about to go to fucking church. C'mon, get out of those clothes, and change into something more comfortable and you."

Frank took a step back, holding his hands out in front of him like he was going to stop something.

"Whoa, Ray. Please, the Lord prohibits foul language. The bible says," Frank picked up the black leather bible from off of the table, and started flipping through the pages, and Ray just stood there dumbfounded. He didn't know what to think. He was confused on why Frank was dressed like this. Why Frank was acting like this. He knows Frank dosen't give a flying shit about religion or God or anything. Why is he all of a sudden talking a liking to it now?

"The bible says in the book of James, chapter 3 verse 10, 'Out of the same mouth forth blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not be so.' "

Ray stared at Frank. No response. No words came from his mouth. Nothing. He didn't know what to say. Frank stood there, his bible planted firmly in his tattooed fingers, smiling.

"Oh my god," Ray whispered, slowly backing away and into the bunks. "YOU GUYS! FRANK HAS GONE MAD!" Ray screamed towards the bunks. Moments later, rustling was heard and one by one, the men of MCR came strolling out, bed heads and all, looking around the room, still half asleep. Ray was standing there, staring from his bandmates, over to Frank, and back at them looking frightened.

"What Ray?" Mikey asked, scratching his head and squinting his eyes in the bright artificial light of the small kitchen.

"Frank! Frank! He he, he's gone mad! Look!"

They all looked over at Frank in unison, and had blank expressions on their faces.

"What about him?" Gerard asked.

"He's gone christian on us! Just look, just listen to him!"

Frank laughed, making all their heads turn back in his direction.

"Ray, my good friend. Yes, I have become a christian, because I have found Jesus Christ. Now instead of judging me, let's all rejoice in the Lord!"

"Dude, what the fuck. You haven't given a damn about religion before, so why the hell do you now?" Gerard asked crossing his arms.

"Gerard, please, restrain yourself from cursing. God dosen't like it, and you'll make him unhappy, for you are also sinning my friend." Frank said, smiling from ear to ear.

Gerard shook his head, ran his fingers through his black greasy hair, and turned away from Frank. The room was silent. None of the men said anything. The vibes in the room were weird. Abnormal. No one knew what to think about Frank, and about how weird he was acting. It was all so confusing to them.

"Now boys, if you may excuse me, I am going to go speak to my Lord through prayer. Do any of you want to join me?"

No one took Frank up on his offer. He just pulled his bible to his side and shrugged his shoulders, and wandered to the back of the bus, leaving behind his confused bandmates.
♠ ♠ ♠
AYYE