Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

11

Frank decided to get out of the drama of the bus for a few hours to go and finally get a haircut. Frankly, he was getting tired of his bangs dangling over his eyes and blocking his view. He also learned in church that guys shouldn't have long hair.

Frank told the driver to take him to the nearest barber shop, and to loop back around in about an hour.

"Frank, your not seriously going to get a haircut are ya?" Ray asked, while towel drying his afro.

"Yes Ray. It's starting to get annoying, and uh, yeah men aren't allowed to have long hair, as says the bible."

Ray rolled his eyes and walked into the small bathroom to finish drying his hair there. Ray was the one who was trying his hardest to cope with Frank's new found obsession. Ray dosen't really know much about religion, so all this is so new and so crazy to him.

"Alright, have fun!" Ray called from the bathroom. Frank didn't bother to reply, because he didn't feel the need to. He just wants to get off this bus and in the barber shop before Gerard gets word of it.

Personally, the only part of this christianity thing that Frank is starting to hate is the relationship portion. Frank still beleives that everyone should have the right to love who they want to, whether a guy loves a guy, or a girl loves a girl. So, he dosen't actually know how much longer he can handle doing this. He loves it, he loves going to church, and feeling so welcome, and so revived when it's over, but deep down, he still has feelings for Gerard. And Frank knows that Gerard still has feelings for him. And he truly misses being with him.

*-*-*

"Where'd Frank go?" Mikey asked, as he plopped down onto the couch, watching Ray and Bob play Guitar Hero. To Mikey's surprise, Bob was kicking ass at that game, leaving Ray at least 1000 points behind. And Ray was supposed to be the guitar player of the group? Maybe they should switch, and Ray should play the drums while Bob rocks out on the guitar.

"He went to a barber shop to get his hair cut off!" Ray yelled over the loud music blasting from the speakers of the T.V. Mikey nodded his head and continued watching the game.

"Yes! Yes! Bitch I won!" Bob yelled as the round came to a close. Ray shook his head, and set the guitar onto the table behind them.

"Shut up Bob. I'd like to see you rock out on an actual guitar and still kick ass on that instead of this little guitar controller."

"Oh really now? Your on!" Bob cheered, shocing his finger in Ray's face. Ray pushed it out of the way, and grabbed his guitar, and walked back into the room, sorta cradeling it.

"Alright, Bob. Now, all you-"

"Aye, I know what I gotta do, now just give it here!" Bob said, snatching the guitar out of Ray's hands. Ray made a sort of yelp sound as he watched Bob carelessly take his precious guitar from his hands.

"Now strum."

"I know what the fuck to do with a guitar, Ray. I know you don't bang it!"

"That's what she said," Mikey snickered, earning him two glares, but he didn't care. He thought he was pretty damn funny.

"Anyways, do it!" Ray said rather nervously.

"Aye I got this!" Bob said happily, strumming away on the guitar. Ray chewed on his bottom lip as he watched over Bob.

"Ahh shit," Bob whined, as he quit strumming and stared down at the broken string.

"BOOOB!" Ray screamed, snatching the guitar back, and closely examining the broken guitar string. Angrily, Ray grunted and stomped out of the room, on a mission to fix his broken guitar string.

"Nice one Bob," Mikey laughed.

"Yeah. I knew he'd freak out. He's just angry 'cause I kicked his ass at that Guitar Hero game, and that I proved him wrong and can actually play the guitar."

"Hey guys," Frank yelled as he walked onto the bus, with a shaved down haircut.

"Wow Frank, at least you didn't go completely bald. But, short looks good on ya man," Mikey said, flashing Frank a smile.

"Thanks," Frank said, confidence dripping from his voice.

"Yeah, it just looks a little, weird. It'll take a while to get used to it ya know?" Ray said, returning into the room, guitarless.

"Understandable."

"What do you think Gerard is going to think of it?" Bob chimed in, earning a groan from Mikey, and a slap to the back of the head by Ray. "Alright, what the hell, I didn't even say anything bad! Just sayin', whats Gerard going to think of it."

"You know what, I really don't care what Gerard has to say about it because truthfully, it's not his hair, it's mine."

"Really? Did God tell you that?" Gerard said, smirking, and leaning against the fridge, listening in on their conversation, not even being noticed.

"Actually, yes. Gotta problem?" Frank said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He was starting to get very much annoyed with Gerard and his immaturity to this whole thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been a while eh ? Well, this story is coming to a close as well DX
And I already have the end planned out, and ya'll will love me for it ;)
Thanks for reading.