Status: Vroom Vroom . Getting it started

For the Love of God

4

"Great show guys!" Gerard yelled, high fiving everyone. When he got to Frank, his hand froze in mid air, and he just looked down at him. Frank glared.

"Gerard we need to talk. Now."

"Why? Did God tell you to?" Gerard snapped.

"Gerard, seriously."

Gerard lowered his hand and rolled his eyes. "What?"

"Look, I know you are upset with me about breaking up with you and all that, but c'mon! This is something I want to do! This is the life I want to live! I don't want you to be fu-"

Frank stopped himself in time. Gerard smirked, then turned around and walked away. Because honestly, Gerard didn't give a shit about what Frank had to say. As far as he was concerned, he didn't want anything to do with Frank. He was done with him.

Frank ran his fingers through his long bangs, and sighed. He tried talking to him. He tried to work things out so maybe they'll be better, but obviously, Gerard was going to be stubborn about the whole thing.

*-*-*

"Aye guys! Me and Bob are going out for a couple drinks! Who else is coming?!" Mikey yelled as he pulled his slender arms into the sleeves of his black leather jacket.

"Yeah me!" Ray yelled.

"Me!" Gerard yelled right after.

Everyone but Gerard turned around to look at Frank, who sat silently on the couch, fiddling with his fingers.

"Frank?"

"What?"

"You gunna come?" Mikey asked, almost in a pleading voice. Because in the past when they would go out for drinks, Frank would be the life of the party. Frank always made it fun, and he made it something to look forward to. They all knew that if Frank didn't join them, it wouldn't be fun.

"No Micheal. The bible says that you shouldn't drink alcohol," Frank sighed.

Mikey stared down at the floor, and didn't say anything. He walked out of the bus, and into the cold of the December night.

"Frank!" Ray whined. "Jesus went out and drank too! I'm pretty sure. I mean, I've heard that they drank wine, and that has alcohol in it." Ray scratched his bushy head of hair, wondering whether or not what he said was correct.

"No, they drank grape juice. Not wine," Frank muttered, leaning his head back against the wall, and covering his eyes with his hands.

"Guys, let's just go. Leave the bible basher to his buisness," Gerard sneered, following Mikey out the door.

Frank's breath caught in his throat, and his heart grew heavy. Gerard's words were hurtful, and Gerard didn't care. He meant all the pain that it caused Frank.

"See you later Frankie boy," Ray said, following the others out the door, and shutting it behind him.

Frank sat in silence for a few minutes. He really wanted to go out with the guys and have some fun. Frank knew this crap would be difficult, but he never thought it would be that hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well , 6 comments ? Thank you soo much ! It may not sound like a lot to some of you , but it's a ot to me ! Tee hee . I really like this stooorryyyyyyyyy !

Hope you liked ;)

P.S : Don't know when the next update will be . Sp bear with it (: