‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

Oh, you capture my attention

"Welcome to VidCon!" Nate and Destery shouted, walking into the large amphitheater. Castalia and I rolled our eyes, watching people swarm around our husbands.

"They're eating this up, huh?" I whispered, giggling at my theatric husband. "He's so full of himself."

"Hey, ladies." A familiar voice greeted. I turned to see Matt, grinning at me. "Who wants a hug?"

I squealed, jumping into the man's arms. "Matty! I missed you!"

He laughed, hugging me, tightly. "Even though I live right next door, basically."

I stepped out of his hug and looked up at the tall man. "So, how is VidCon so far?"

He nodded, hugging Castalia, lightly, "It's being good to me. As always."

I giggled, keeping the conversation up with Matt as Destery and Nathan signed things. Matt had a few people come up to him, asking for pictures and autographs, and so we paused a few times. Soon, a very pretty girl, with piercing green eyes, sauntered up to us and hugged Matt from behind.

"Matt! I'm so glad you decided to come!" She squealed, grinning up at the blue eyed man. "I never know what is going to happen with you."

He grinned, hugging her to him and keeping her there. "I know, Shay. I love torturing you." He chuckled, kissing her head. "Here, I want you to meet my neighbors."

She turned to us, a bright smile on her face. Until she realized we were girls. Her face dropped and she looked slightly jealous.

I grinned, "Hi, I'm Cassidee. I'm married to Destery over there, soaking up the attention."

Castalia was a bit more mean. She grinned and patted her stomach. "Hi, I'm Matt's baby mama."

Shay frowned, deeper and more noticeable, while Matt blushed and denied it. I held a hand over my mouth, in a desperate attempt to stifle my laughter. Castalia held an evil grin on her face, her eyes crinkled in mirth.

"Kidding!" She cried, laughing, loudly. She, in turn, attracted the attention of her husband. "Hi, honey!"

Nathan shook his multi colored head and made his way over to his troublesome wife. "What have you done this time?"

"Nothing!"

**
Soon, lunchtime came around and Castalia and I were all but dragging the boys to go eat. We couldn't decide what to eat, but the guys and Castalia were adamant about eating Taco Bell. My face scrunched in distaste, feeling my stomach roll in disgust.

"So, how do you know Matt, Shay?" I asked, taking a bite of the Chinese we, finally, decided on.

Shay grinned, "We were neighbors in Alabama and we became really good friends."

I smiled and nodded, watching the two of them. You could tell they both really liked each other, but Matt was too much of a chicken shit to do anything about it. Shay was definitely obvious about her interest, though. It was kind of funny.

"You should go out."

Castalia. So. Much. Tact.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit!

here's a little Swifty love <3 he's so adorable.