‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

You're Building Me Up, Just To Break Me Down

The party continued. Nate and Castalia went outside to my garden, probably to talk about the pregnancy. I smiled as Destery conversed with all of his old friends. Life had been so busy lately that we haven't been able to see anybody. We, ocassionally, got to see Nathan and Castalia, but it was few and far in between.

I looked at my watch, noticing that it was nearly one A.M. I moved through the small crowd and tapped on Destery's shoulder. I pointed to my watch and raised an eyebrow. He nodded and moved into the livingroom.

"Alright, it's time for the party to end." He called, earning groans from everyone. "Sorry you guys. The missus says so."

I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle, crossing my arms over my stomach. I grinned, because I could feel a slight bump beneath my breasts.

I was, honestly, jittering with excitement at the prospect of being a mom. I never thought I would ever become a mother or feel a baby grow in my belly. It was scary, I'll admit that. I didn't know if I would make a good mom or if I would screw up.

Would my baby be a vegetarian like me? Would he or she want piercings when they're older? Will they look like me or Destery? What about when it came to sex?

I was started to grow concerned. Would I be able to handle my little girl coming to me when she starts her monthly? What about if my little boy comes out gay?

Whatever they chose as their personal preference, I wouldn't care. I would love my children all the same. My mother never did that for me. It hurts, knowing that I could never tell my mother I was pregnant. When she passed away a few days after my wedding, I was devastated. She would miss this.

"Hey, Cassi. Why are you crying?" Destery pulled me into his chest. "Hey, everything's okay."

"I-miss my mom." I cried, softly, pressing my face into his chest. I let a few tears fall as I wrapped my arms, tightly, around his thin waist.

He mumbled reassuring words into my eair as he pulled me to our bedroom. He helped me out of the clothes I had been wearing all day and let me change, quickly into my night clothes.

"Here, put these on." He told me, handing me my favorite pajamas. I smiled, weakly, up at him and pulled the matching underwear set on, before pulling on the pink heart spotted pants and pink off-the-shoulder shirt. "I love off-the-shoulder clothes, baby."

I shivered under his breath on my neck. He smirked against my skin, pressing kisses down to my collarbone. I moaned as his teeth grazed my neck, sending goosebumps down my skin.

"Des..stop." I whimpered, arching into his hand as it slipped beneath my underwear. "Ahh, no. Don't stop. Ahh, god!"

**

I yawned and turned onto my side, reaching out for Destery. I pouted a bit when I felt that his side of the bed was empty. It was still warm though, so he hadn't been gone for too long. I grimaced when I found him walking into the room with his camera.

"This is my gorgeous wife. She's just now waking up, but that's the norm for her." He chuckled, zooming the camera in on me. "Her clock starts at ten A.M sharp."

My eyes widened and I looked under the covers, thankfully, I had put my jammies back on. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. Flipping the knob to my shower, the water began spraying, heating up while I undressed. I stepped in and sighed under the warm spray of the water.

"Cassidee! What's going on my lover?" Castalia called, waltzing into the bathroom. I grinned and stepped out, wrapping my yellow towel around my waist.

"Shower time is over. You missed it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee, sexy shower time <3