‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

Searching For My Saving Grace

An hour later, I was dressed and presentable to go out shopping with Castalia. We had planned, last night, that we'd take the time to get together, shop, have lunch, and get some us time. I think we really deserved it, after not seeing each other for a few months.

"Oh, I have to get some Starbucks Hot Chocolate in me." I complained, sliding into the driver's seat of my car. I grabbed my aviators from the dash and slid them over my eyes.

"Oh, god, yes." She moaned, slipping in her seat and propping her feet up. She had kicked her heels off and was now sitting, comfortably, in the passenger seat of my car.

I laughed and backed out of the driveway. Our destination? Starbucks. In the car, we played a variety of musics on my iPod. There was plenty of Fall Out Boy singing and My Chemical Romance screaming. Mainly from me on the latter.

"Hey," Castalia began, turning down the volume as Destroya played on the speakers, "did you know about Vidcon?"

I turned and looked at her, briefly, before settling my gaze back on the road. "No, what about it?"

"Apparently, the guys were planning on going this year." She told me, gaging my reaction.

"Well, yeah. They go every year." I replied, confusion glossing my tone. "What would be different?"

She sighed and placed her hand on her forehead, perking up when she noticed we were at the Starbucks drive through. She gave me her order and soon we were grabbing our hot chocolates and chocolate chunk cookies, moaning as the chocolate melted on our tongues.

"I really just...maybe we shouldn't go with them this time. We'll be about five months, at the most, so we'll be whales. Well, you won't. You're too fucking skinny." She told me, her voice going from soft to teasing.

I scoffed, taking a bite from my cookie. "Yeah, right. You're just as skinny, you liar."

She laughed and took another huge bite of her cookie, before slipping the heels back on her feet. We were close to the outdoor mall, already, and she was growing anxious. I could tell. I laughed as she sat up straighter in her chair.

"Alright, you junkie." I told her, laughing as she was already shooting out of her seat. "Relax, preggo!"

She glared at me, before she flipped me off. I giggled and stepped out of the car.

**

Two and a half hours later, Castalia and I were settling into our chairs outside of Ruby Tuesday's. Bags littered the ground at our feet, showing our love of shopping. I sighed in relief as I lifted my feet off the ground.

"This day has been productive. Very productive." Castalia mumbled, sipping on her iced tea. I nodded, taking a long swig of my VitaminWater. "I still can't believe you forced me to buy that pregnancy teddy."

I laughed, falling forward. "That was priceless! You're going to need it when you get a tummy! I got the matching one, so shush your whining."

She laughed and grinned when her food was sat down before her, by the cute waiter no less. She paid him no attention as she dug into her food. I laughed and thanked him, a bright smile on my face. He nodded and walked off, a dumbstruck look on his face.

"Well, at least Nate doesn't have to worry about you cheating on him with anything, but food." I chuckled, taking a bite of my veggie wrap. She flipped me off and took another forkful of her salad and stuffed her face with it.

"So, should we really go to vidcon this year? I mean, it gets really hot." She started, waving her fork in the air. I nodded, gulping down my VitaminWater.

"I think we should go and support our husbands. YouTube is a big part of their lives, so it's also big in ours." I reminded her, thinking logically.

It's, honestly, hard to be YouTube celebrities wives, because teeny-boppers notice us from their videos. We frequent the scene often, not of our own will, but because our husbands enjoying filming us, secretly. So, days that we go out in public, it's really hard to go and be ourselves.

And it really irritates both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler.
I'm blocked on all my stories.

Cassidee

Castalia