‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

I Want It All

Walking into the livingroom, I saw Mitchell, Matthew, and Destery sitting around, talking. I blushed as Destery's eyes raked me over. I'm, nearly, two months pregnant and I have a tiny little stomach.

"Morning, baby." Destery grinned. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, still not happy that he woke me up so rudely this morning. "I love you, too!"

"Fuck off, Destery." I grumbled, walking into the kitchen.

*Destery*

It's so funny when she gets angry. Her nose scrunches up like a bunny rabbit and her hazel eys darken. But, since she's such a small person, it's really hard to take her anger seriously. You'd think she wouldn't be able to do anything.

That's a lie. She's a fiesty woman, filled with Italian blood. She, definitely, makes life interesting for the most part.

"So, are you excited?" Mitchell asked. "About having a baby?"

I nodded, a smile lighting up my face. "I'm fucking stoked, man. This is the best thing to happen to us. We thought it wouldn't happen after what she went through."

A year after we were married, we tried getting pregnant. She wanted a baby so badly and I just wanted her happy. But, the doctors told her that the chance of her giving birth was very unlikely. There was so much damage to her pelvic region after she was raped, it took forever for her to stop bleeding, internally.

She was devastated and wouldn't leave our room for weeks. I had to bring her food and, basically, force her to eat. I was scared for her. Castalia was worried, And Nate was ready to go beat the shit out the guys who did it to her.

*Cassidee*

I smiled and situated myself out on the pation in the backyard. Moving to California was one of our better decisions. The beaches, the people, the food. It was all such a great setting. And, nearly, all of our YouTube friends lived out here, looking for better ways to provide. They still made videos, but there were so many that wanted to be actors and actresses.

They had lives ahead of them that were full of disappointment, but, also full of adventure, excitement. Every step they took was closer to their dreams. It was a rush of adrenaline that filled you as you closed in on your goal. You felt more and more alive getting there.

I was at my dream. Destery and I were married, having a baby, and living our lives the way we said we would. We were content, getting happier nad happier as the days passed. Money was never an issue. Destery was popular on YouTube and my mother had left me a hefty sum of money when she passed away.

We had everything we could possibly want. And were getting more by the day. It was bliss.

It was ours.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was pissed in my last chapter, i apologize.
I was having a very bad week/month thing going on.

Cassidee