‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

I Won't Give Up On You, So Don't Give Up On Me

"Cassidee. Wake up, seriously." Destery called. I moaned and stretched, shifting on the bed. "Damn it, Cass."

I giggled at his strained voice, making sure to strech higher. I squealed when he jumped on the bed and pulled me close, kissing me, forcefully. I moaned into his mouth, pushing him onto his back and straddling him.

"Well, good morning, Mister Moore." I giggled, pressing kisses down his jaw. I shifted my hips against his, grinning as his eyes fell closed. I giggled and hopped up, bouncing into the bathroom and locking the door.

"God, you suck!"

**

"So Nate and Destery's moms are planning baby shower for the two of us," Casalia told me the instant I picked up the phone.

"Hello to you too," I said, sarcastically. "And how would you know? I thought the mothers-to-be weren't supposed to know about the shower."

"We aren't supposed to know. But I may have accidentally picked up the house line in the kitchen while Nate was on the phone with her in the living room," she replied. I could almost hear the smirk I knew she had on her face.

"You sneaky lady," I giggled. "So what details do you know?"

"Well, they're going to wait until we both find out the genders, so probably in about a month or two. And they were talking about different themes they could use. My vote goes for either Harry Potter or cupcake themed - because I'm a suger-addicted Potterhead like that. But they also mentioned princess themed or Alice in Wonderland. Oooohhhh!!! What if they did Harry Potter cupcakes and we wore tiaras and -" As she began ranting, her words flowing 50 miles an hour, I started to tune her out, laughing silently to myself at her enthusiasm.

I was glad someone was excited with this turn of events. I was nervous and scared and unsure of how it would work. I was so sure I would never be a mother after what happened a few years ago, but here I am. I'm pregnant and married and terrified. I want to be the perfect mother and wife, but I wanted to be able to live a little, too.

"Hey, you zoned out!" Castalia cried, teasingly. "Where's your head, girl? Hopefully, not between Destery's legs."

I made a face at her through the phone. "Lia! That's just plain wrong!"

She laughed and soon we were back on the subject of the baby shower/pregnancy. I let my mind be consumed with happiness, pushing my fears to the back of it. I shouldn't be worried, but it's just who I am.

**

"Des? Destery, we have to get a video up and I think we should do the Harry Potter idea." I called, messing with my hair. "Seriously, Destery, get out of the bathroom! I'm the one with morn---"

I cut myself off as the bile rushed up my throat. I made a mad dash to the kitchen sink, where I let all of my insides, out. I groaned in disgust as I leaned over the sink, still gagging a bit.

"Hey, you okay?" Destery asked, placing a hand on my back. I shook my head, glad he was pulling my hair out of my face. "Morning sickness?"

I nodded, standing up. "Why the fuck do they call it morning sickness? That's a load of bullshit."

He laughed, kissing my forehead. "Sorry, babe. It won't be forever."

"It better fucking not be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

Sorry this took forever. it's getting hectic here.