‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

Let's get laid.

The next month went by quickly and, thankfully, all of my morning sickness was gone. Destery found it very terrifying that I was puking my guts up every five minutes, but when I told him it was how it is, he finally calmed down. For the most part.

"Come on, babe! Get out of the bathroom!" Destery called. I heard through the grapevine that Destery decided he wanted the baby shower to be here.

"I'm getting dressed, dickhead!" I called, slipping my Young Heart shirt over my head. I looked down and notied a tiny bulge in my belly. Smiling, I placed a hand, gently, on my stomach and cooed, "Hi, baby. It's your mommy. I'm really excited to meet you."

"Cass.." Destery spoke, walking through the bathroom door, his lock picking kit in hand. I looked up, startled, and glared. "I heard what you said, mommy."

"I'm taking that and throwing it in the ocean." I replied, glaring at my whiskey eyed husband. "I could have been naked."

He winked and replied, "That's what I was hoping for, babe."

I scoffed and padded into the living room, where Castalia was already seated, holding a plastic wand and wearing a crown. I laughed and shook my head, moving to sit next to the wild child I called my friend.

"I see we went for Potter-princess theme?" I asked, trying to hold in my chuckles. She nodded, excitedly, before handing me a purple crown and a wand. "Thank you, m'lady."

She giggled, and I knew she had already gotten into some candies, making her wired for sound. "I'm having fun!"

I laughed again, watching my nerdy best friend as she bounced, excitedly, in the seat beside me. "I couldn't tell, Lia."

She grinned and waved her wand again. I watched as she, uncomfortably, moved to cross her legs, but thought twice about it. I groaned. I knew why. We were playing that stupid baby shower game where you couldn't cross your legs.

"Destery, if this was your idea, I'm killing you in your sleep." I hissed as he moved to give me a clothes pin. "Don't even. I already know I'm going to lose. Take it away."

He grinned as I crossed my legs, a defiant smirk on my face. "You're so stubborn."

"You should have thought about that when you married me, genius." I replied, grinning, sardonically. "Now, give me a kiss."

He smirked, and pressed his lips against mine, before pulling away. I smirked and reached for a piece of cake, my hunger taking over. My mouth watered as I bit into the vanilla cake, it's moistness melting on my tongue.

"Oh, my go. Who made this sex cake?" I asked, eyes wide. I looked around, noticing the stifled laughter of Castalia. I picked up a piece of my cake between my fingers and turned to her, shoving it in her mouth. "Taste that amazing stuff."

Her eyes went wide as she began to chew. "Holy jizz Potter! That is good cake!"

"I told you! Now, who made it?" I asked, my eyes flitting across the giggling girls at our party. "Please?"

"Your husband made it, actually."

My eyes widened and I, slowly, laid my plate down. He looked over at me, a slightly frightened face. I stood up and just about threw myself at him. I could hear the girls screaming in laughter as I might as well have had sex with him there in the livingroom.

"Get you some!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

sorrrrrry! it's all shitttt. i haven't had time to update ):