‹ Prequel: How Videos Are Made

Promise Me Some Dignity

Help! I need somebody.

At four months pregnant, Castalia and I were freaking out. Next month we had VidCon and the guys were giving us no choice. We had to go. They wouldn't let us use the following excuses.

"We're going to be whales. I'm not going out in public like that!"

"You have to walk a lot. Our feet our going to hurt."

"We'll complain. The whole time."

They didn't care, the stubborn fucks. So, Lia and I were shopping for maternity clothes for the trip. I pouted as I walked through the mall, wrapping Destery's cardigan tighter around my belly. It was definitely noticeable as the months went by. But, I wasn't whale status, which both Castalia and I were worried about.

"So, the guys are really pushing this for us." Lia pointed out, as we shuffled through clothes. "Why do you think that is?"

"I'm not exactly sure. But, I'm going to take advantage of the fact my husband wants me there." I replied, browsing through the pants. I squealed as I found a pair of skinny jeans, my size. "Ooh! Look, maternity skinnies!"

Castalia laughed, watching me dig harder, searching for another pair. "You have issues."

I pouted, "Says the one with a majority Rat Pack closet. I have va-ri-ety." I laughed, stressing the word 'variety.'

She stuck her tongue out at me for my comment, before going back to her search. "But, really. What do you think they have planned?"

"I don't know, but it's going to be fun shit." I grinned, finally grabbing the things I wanted and carrying them to the cashier. "Hello."

"Good afternoon. How can I help you?" She asked, a smile on her face. You could just tell it was fake though.

"I just want to check these out." I said. Obviously. What else was I going to do? Walk up to you, show you the clothes, then walk out?

I paid for my clothes, then waited as Castalia, finally, found clothes she needed. We wandered out of the store and made our way to the mall entrance, so we could head to our cars.

"God, my feet feel swollen." Castalia whined, pouting down at her belly.

I laughed, "Yours ain't the only, sister."

As we made our way to our separate cars, we bid our goodbyes, promising to talk later. I slid into the driver's seat of my car, turning on The Postal Service. I smile as my favorite song turns on, letting me unwind to the music.

"I am thinking it's a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images. And when we kiss they're perfectly aligned." I sang, laughing along to the beat.

Soon enough, I pulled into my driveway and waved at Matthew, who was walking out of the house. Turning off the car, I grinned at him as he walked up to my car, a huge smile on his face.

"How's my future niece or nephew?" He cooed, as soon as I rolled down my window.

I laughed, stepping out of the car to grab my things. He chuckled and helped grabbed my vast majority of bags.

"He or she is lucky that they haven't made me fat yet." I joked, walking with him into the house. "But, he or she does like to make soccer balls of my insides."

"Sounds like fun!" Matthew grinned, setting the bags down in my livingroom. I looked around, confused, trying to figure out where Destery is. "He's in the studio, making a video."

I grinned and ran towards the studio, thanking Matt. I slid into the room where Destery was dancing around like an idiot. I giggled and flew into the shot, tackling him to the floor. Although, I was very careful of my stomach.

"GOAAALLLL!" I screamed, laughing like a crazy person. "That was awesome!"

We sat up, smiles big on our faces. "This, youtube family, is my great wife. She's pregnant, but she tackles people anyways."

"I sure do!"

Destery chuckled, shaking his head. "She's on crack."

I pouted, "Am not! Get it right, Destery! It's mari-jew-ana."

I burst into laughter, falling onto my back. I squealed, realizing that I was now stuck. I whined, getting Destery's attention as he turned off the tape.

"Need help?"

"Mhmmm."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry . it's super super late .