‹ Prequel: Trouble for Me
Sequel: All She Knows
Status: Finished!

Breathe

That adds up to alot of work

Nicole:
The next day the Blackhawks were playing the Oilers. It should be a great game since Jon wants to practically kill Hall. I told him we don;t need another death in the hockey world, he laughed, but he knew I was serious. I was starting as the anthem singer tonight, I wasn't nervous, I have done the anthems many times before. I sang the anthem then took my seat behind the Chicago bench like normal. A bunch of the other guy's girlfriends and wives sat with me there. It was fun filling the row with another set of Toews,Sharp, and Keith jerseys. After the first period the score was 3-0 hawks.

At the start of the second I heard Jon on the bench saying how Hall was talking shit to him on the ice and he wasn't gonna let it go on much longer. I was afraid of what he would do, I don't want him getting suspended for doing something stupid. He jumped onto the ice for a line change and Hall was on the ice, I braced myself for what might happen. While in the corner for a battle I saw Jon cross-check Hall and I could tell Hall was hurt. He skated back to his bench holding his wrist. I thought for sure Jon would get caught for what he did, but he didn't. I wasn't proud of what he did, but he didn't get suspended so I wasn't freaking out.

Going into the third, 5-0 hawks. Jon hadn't scored yet but he told me while he walking onto the ice he was gonna score me a goal. time was ticking away, one minute left. Edmonton pulled their goalie. Jon got a pass while coming out of the penalty box. He got called for a trip that he didn't even do. He took the puck in and scored on the open net. Of course all the girls and I stood up and cheered. He came by the bench and celebrated with the guys, then he came onto the bench and looked at me with his big mouth guard smile. He looked so cute smiling with the mouth guard in his mouth. The crowd counted down when the clock said 10 seconds left. The final buzzer rang and the whole arena filled with the sound of cheering fans and Chelsea Dagger playing through every speaker. The hawks won 6-0 and Crawford got another shout out on the season.

After the game we went to the locker room and waited in the little lobby area for our boys to come out. Jon walked out and the girls congratulated him on his goal. "Thanks girls. Ready to go babe?" "Yup." I kissed the top of my head and we started walking to his car. When we got into the parking lot he asked me about his goal. "So?" "So what?" "What did you think of the goal I scored for you?" He opened my car door for me, but I gave him a frown. "Um, it was okay I guess." I went to sit in the car but he stopped me. "Just okay?" "Well um, Sharpie scored a top shelf goal, Dunc scored a five hole shot form the point. You scored an empty net goal, I mean that's not that hard to do." "So I am guessing I don't get a kiss for that goal?" "Well no cause you didn't have to work to score your goal." I gave him a little smile and tried to sit in the car, but again he stopped me.

"Wait a minute. I didn't have to work for my goal?" He spun me around and I let out a big sigh. "Yup." "I had to race from out of the penalty box with defenders chasing me, that is pretty hard, but I had to skate back the bench and do a celebration. That adds up to, let me see carry the 1 and add the 2, that adds up to a lot of work." "Well then fine you can have your kiss." I gave him a kiss on the lips so he was happy. "Now can we go home please, I am tired. I like when you guys win, but all that cheering tires me out." "Yes we can go home." I went to sit in the car one last time, but Jon stopped me again. "What is it now!" He kissed me on the lips again. "I love you." "I love you too. Now can we please go home!" "Yes, yes sorry. Let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
So kinda long nothing new, but sort of a filler I guess. Comment please! and more subscribers maybe?!?! Thanks!

Also please check out my new story, "Crawl" Thanks!