‹ Prequel: Trouble for Me
Sequel: All She Knows
Status: Finished!

Breathe

He doesn't even know about what happened at the University of Denver.

Nicole:
While my brother was giving Cog's his stitches Taylor and I became good friends. We knew almost everything about each other. "So what made you come back to Edmonton if you were playing for Chicago?" Well almost everything. "Um, I had a fight with my boyfriend and we broke up. I decided to come back for the pre-season." "If you don't mind me asking, what was the fight about? Why did it make you come back?" "It's fine. Today is the anniversary of my ex-boyfriends death and he decided today was the day he wanted to tell me that he had lost feelings for me, even though he knew I was already upset."

"That guys sounds like a real dick." "Yeah, I feel that way now. I'm glad to be home now though, hopefully get my mind off of him for as long as I can." "As long as you can?" "Well yeah, it will be harder once the regular-season starts." "Why because you have to go back?" "Well I don't know if I am going to play this year, and plus he is a NHL super star. It will be hard not hearing his name around here." "Who is he?" "Jonathan Toews. You didn't know?" "No, I had no idea." "Yeah, well a lot of drama happened in Chicago. I only told you one story out of about, 10. Like how my ex, is the reason Patrick Kane got traded." "How?" "Well-"

"So Hallzy, you get help from my sis?" "Um, yeah. She is really great." "Yeah, wasn't too hard. Just a tiny repair." "Good, we don't want our rookie out for tonight's game eh?" "No we sure don't Drew." "Yeah, coach would have been real made at Eb's for hitting me with his stick." "That's right I have to go talk to Eb's about his ankle and how it felt today, thanks for reminding me Hallzy." "No problem Drew." Good thing Drew walked in when he did. He doesn't know about a thing that happened in Chicago and I want to keep it that way. He doesn't even know about what happened at the University of Denver.

"So are you coming to the game tonight Nicole?" "I don't know, I have to find a job, and I could be looking all night for places that are hiring." "Well we need another medical trainer, just join your bro." "Do you think they would let me? I am only 19." "If you know your stuff they should." "How about if you can get me a job here, then I will come to the game tonight?" "Sounds like a deal. How about you meet me in the lobby at 2 and I will take you to lunch and give you the news on my job hunt for you?" He had a pleading look on his face.

"How are you going to find me a job in, an hour and a half?" "I already took a shower, so I will talk to our head trainer, then if he says no, I will go talk to another guy I know. I have a long list of people to ask." "Alright, lobby at 2." We shook hands in agreement and Taylor went to get changed. Now, I just had to find my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter. I would like some more feeding back. So far only one person has commented. Just a feww more would be really appreciated. Thanks!