‹ Prequel: Trouble for Me
Sequel: All She Knows
Status: Finished!

Breathe

I sorta have a surprise to tell you

Nicole:
I was packing up the suitcases I had just brought back from Chicago about a month and a half ago. "Nicole, why are you going back? Jonathan told you to your face he doesn't have feelings for you anymore." "Yeah,but turns out he had to or he would have been fired. They hired a GM who needed to get rid of me and then brought Kane back when he did." I started walking towards the door when Drew grabbed my arm. "Look Nicole. If Jon is lying to you and their is no new GM and you and Jon aren't back together you are coming back. I don't want you going and getting heartbroken again," "Okay, are you coming on the road trip?" "Yeah, here let me take one of your suitcases." The oilers were going on a 6 game road trip. Luckily their first stop was in Chicago. I had talked to the coach and he said I could fly with them there, as long as I got picked up form the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------
We got to the airport and we started boarding the plane. I thanked the coach one last time as I walked to my seat. I went up and sat by Eb's and Paajarvi. "Hey Eb's." "Hey Nicole. What's up?" "Nothing. Hey Magnus." I sat in the seat across from Magnus. He and I sort of knew each other, but I didn't want to even be able to see Taylor from my seat. I pulled out my phone and plugged in my headphones and put my music on shuffle.

Taylor Hall:
"Eb's what is she doing here?" I made sure Nicole wasn't listening before I started asking questions. "She's going back to Chicago. She and Jon are getting back together." "Great. Is she playing?" "No, they have this GM who made Jonathan get her to leave by lying to her and doctors also said she can't play." "How do you know all this?" "Because I wasn't a jerk and I didn't lie to her. Plus I am texting her right now asking her." "Really Eb's?" "Hey at least I can still text her." "I could text her too, watch." Sent Message: Nicole, I am so sorry. download attached file
Received message: Too late now. download attached file "So? Did it work?" "No Eb's, you were right. I can't text her anymore." I put head back and continued to listen to the song she sent me. She is right, it's too late now. She and Jon are together again, and she is going back to Chicago.

Nicole:
We landed and I looked out the window to see Jon waiting outside of his car. I couldn't help but smile seeing him. I had the same feeling in my stomach I did the first day I met him. I felt like a little kid who heard the ice cream truck I was ready to run off of this plane and just hug him. I really did miss Jon even though he said he 'didn't love me' and even though I was with Taylor. I just couldn't shake my feelings for him. Now I am glad I didn't. Everyone got up to exit the plane, I was about to shove people out of the way, they were going so slow.

I didn't even care about my luggage I knew my brother would bring it to me. I made sure I didn't fall going down the stairs. Once I was on solid ground I ran straight into Jon's arms. He picked me up and spun me in circles. I looked at him and just kissed him, I wasn't sure if I was rushing things or if he was okay with it. "I'm sorry am I rushing back into things?" "No, perfect speed." He kissed me again then put me down. We didn't want to make a show for all the guys. Even though Jon would probably like to have a few words with Taylor Hall. "Nicole! Are you forgetting something?" I started to laugh. "Hang on Drew." "You were so excited to see me you forgot to get your luggage?" "I was going to get it after I saw you. I will be right back."

I grabbed my luggage from my brother, gave a few of the guys hugs, and then went back to Jon's car. He loaded my luggage into the trunk then jumped into the front seat of the car. "Nicole I am so happy you are back." He grabbed my hand. "I am too." "So are you ready to go back to the rink for the first time in a few months?" "Yeah, but I sorta have a surprise to tell you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really think this is the best chapter, but it is a filler I guess. So, please comment and subscribe!!! and check out my other stories if you haven't already.

Just A Kiss-A Steven Stamkos story
Trouble for me-Prequel of Breathe.
Toy Soldiers-Jeff SKinner