Status: working any suggestions are taken

Come Down With Love

Come Down With Love/ Meeting Kim

Cameron's POV

Did I really just say that? I usually never do that besides I just met her how could it be that im in love with her. I mean yeah she looked really pretty and had a great personality. She is energetic just like I am so we would have tons of fun, she and I both have ADHD. (ADHD is the same thing as ADD but adding the hyperactivity to it) She had pretty black hair that flowed all the way down to her waist. Her dark chocolate eyes were as black as the night sky at midnight, that they would make my heart melt every time she looked at me. This has never happened to me before. What if she doesn't like me? What if-

Before I finished my train of thought she looked at me and said, "I think Im in love with you too." We both leaned in and our lips barely brushed each other before we heard…"Get a room!" We both couldn’t help but to laugh at Zach's remark considering he's all over Amber.

We then arrived at the hotel. The room arrangement was Michael and Nathan, Zach and Amber, and Sarah and I.

Sarah's POV

So we all had our sleeping arrangements all set so we were all bringing our stuff into the hotel room. Afterwards we all got on our bathing suits and headed towards the beach which was literally right across the street from the hotel. Once we got there we saw a girl, about our age, and she immediately recognized the guys from Allstar Weekend. She came over to us and said hi. Close behind her followed her little sister who was 12 or so. They asked for their autograph. When she got to Michael he started to stutter, usually he only stutters his name then goes back to normal. (he only did that if he really liked a girl)

"Hi I'm Kim."

"h-hi I'm M-Michael. Would you like to hang out with us while we are here."

"Sure. I would love to." Cameron and I looked at each other. We could tell that they definitely had chemistry. While Michael and Kim were hanging out Cameron was surfing the waves and trying to teach Zach. Amber and I were talking and laughing while the guys were attempting to dance and surf at the same time. Cameron was really good at surfing.

When they were done we all went back to the hotel. Michael asked Kim to spend the night so she stayed with Michael and Nathan. Zach and Amber went into their room. Cameron and I went into our room. Everyone changed and then we all went to the mall to find something to wear for the show tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
any ideas dont be afraid to comment!!!!!!!

Subscribe and Comment.!!!!!!!