Status: Haitus

Young Hearts, to Yourself Be True

Young Hearts, To Yourself Be True - Ch.11

“Want a kiss?” Ryan asked, looking at me through his long lashes.

“Pardon?” I asked, wondering if I really heard what I thought, secretly hoping I had.

“A kiss.” Ryan said again, reaching his hand out to me. I looked down and saw in his hand...a Hershey’s kiss.

“Oh, yeah, thanks,” I mumbled, I could feel myself blushing bright red at my mishearing, so I covered my face with my hair so Ryan wouldn’t notice.

“C’mon, let’s get back to everyone.”

With Ryan following me, carrying half the food we found, I shuffled into the living room; Brendon saw I had liquorice laces and promptly jumped on me and stole them away, shoving three in his mouth at once.

“Oh god, get ready for chaos.” I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Hey! I heard that!” Exclaimed Brendon in a mock hurt tone.

“Well, obviously, you were meant to you sugar freak.”

“Ouch, that hurt, that hurt real deep.”

“Awww, I is sowy Brendy-poo!” I yelled, jumping on him in a tackle hug, causing everyone to laugh.

In tackling Brendon, we both landed on the couch, sprawled across the whole thing. I was too lazy to move, and since I was on top on Brendon he couldn’t move either.

“Uh, Lace, you do know you’re still on me right?”

“Yeah...and?”

“I need the bathroom.”

“Haha! Too bad, I’m not moving!” I declared in a sing-song voice.

“Please Lace, please please please, or very soon you will have Brendon Urie liquid all over you.”

And with that I immediately jumped off him. It was quite funny actually, the look on his face as he raced to my downstairs bathroom.

“What’s he had that’s made him need to pee this badly?” I asked to anybody listening.
“About 3 cans of Coke and a bottle of Rockstar.” Replied Jon, laughing at how stupid Brendon was.

“No wonder he’s off the walls, sugar is like his crack.” I joked.