Status: Updating regularly

Irish Lullaby

.22

"You do not," Elina ran in with Acelin behind her, each holding an end of a white dry cleaning back. "Dress time."

"Oh," I smiled as they unzipped it and held it out, I nodded and took off my pajama bottoms and tank top before I stepped into the dress bottom and let them pull it up and begin to lace up the corset back. "Oh," I mumbled after a few seconds. "Pain, can't breathe."

"Its okay," Acelin patted my shoulder with a smile, "You're not supposed to breathe honey," she grunted and pulled again on her lace while Elina pulled on the other. "Alright."

"Laced up," Elina stated the obvious as she walked out and then came back with a pair of white shoes and a fuzzy white something. "Its not real fur I promise."

"Good," I nodded as she handed me the white thing, which was the small jacket type throw that would cover my shoulders, she sat my shoes on the ground and had me step into them while putting the jacket on my shoulders.

"My goodness you're the picture of beauty," Acelin giggle clapping her hands, "I'm jealous, I didn't look half as gorgeous on my wedding day."

"You looked more so," I stated as I walked towards her and hugged her shoulders, then Elina's. "Thank you guys."

"No problem," they grinned as they walked off.

"Where you going now?" I asked as I grabbed the white garter belt Elina gave me last night and slid it up my bare legs.

"We have to change into our dresses and then we're leaving," Elina explained as she leaned against the doorframe, Acelin walked by smiling. "I'm proud of you Harp."

"For what?"

"Taking a chance, and running with it," she grinned and nodded proudly at me, "You're marrying someone you don't know, but you found a way to love him when the chances were slim."

"I guess there are such things as fate and destiny, I'm now a believer in love at first sight," I chuckled lightly.

"I wish I have what you do," she said gently as she held her hands together. "Such faith in something so rarely seen."

"Rare things are the most beautiful when found," I smiled brightly as I looked at the engagement ring on my finger, "I didn't think I'd ever be so lucky, but Sanders is a blessing to me. You'll get you're blessing El, I promise."

"I hope you're right," she nodded as she stepped back and walked away, going to get ready, I turned to the mirror and smiled at my reflection, a woman completed today, and a woman with life so sweet tomorrow.

Ten minutes passed when Cyrus ran in the room in a red and black tux, it really was handsome and gorgeous on that blond haired devil. "Come on or we'll be late," he whined.

"For my own wedding," I chuckled as I grabbed Sanders wedding ring, it had been my grandfather's wedding ring to my grandmother, but while I was in Ireland, Elina had surprised me and took it to the jewelers and had it in scripted to say My Irish Lullaby, something I had told her Sanders was.

"Yes for your own wedding," Cyrus growled as he grabbed my hand and ran for the door, pulling me along after him at a sprint through the living room. He threw the door open and pushed me in front of him, where Elina and Acelin were on the porch waiting, they both grabbed a forearm and pulled me down the steps, barely did my feet touch a step.

"Good luck!" a few people on there stoops or porches shouted as they seen me, Elina, Acelin and Cyrus running down the street to the curb where a large black limo was parked, my street was to narrow to be parked on, so they meaning the driver, parked it on the adjoining street.

"Thanks!" I shouted as Elina and Acelin shoved me in the door that was being opened by the driver, Cyrus dove in and fortunately landed on the seat across from the door instead of on me again.

"Here," Elina handed me a bouquet of red and white roses, little pieces of green leaves around the edges.

"What are the green leaves?" I asked as they touched up my make up and hair as we drove down the street, slowly thankfully, towards the park.

"Mistletoe, it just seemed to fit," she grinned as she looked up at me, then back to my hair. "Okay, do you have the old wives tale things for good luck on?"

"Such as?"

"Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?" she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it kind of was I regarded a few seconds later.

"Oh right," I nodded slowly, "Old is the engagement ring Sanders gave me, something new is the pendant in my hair, something borrowed are the shoes, they are from Vanessa I believe and something blue is…" I quieted as I looked at Acelin, and then grabbed the earrings from her ears.

"Ow," she whined as I pulled the left one out, "Why are you stealing my earrings you little thief."

"I need them," I smiled as I held one up; it was blue sapphire in a silver hook. "I'll give them back soon."

"Alright," she smiled as I put them in my ears, tilting my head to the side each time.

"Two minutes," Cyrus reminded us as he looked out the window, "By the way little girl, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks little boy," I smirked as I looked over at him again, "You look pretty hot yourself."

"I'll excuse that cousin," he grimaced and looked out the window again. "It's to gross to think about coming from you."

"I was just admiring," I sighed. "Never mind, are we close?"

"We're down the block from it," he mused as he turned to look at me again, smirking slightly. "You ready to become a wife, Harper?"

"I never thought I'd say this Cyrus, but I really am. And I don't know if I should be worried or excited because I'm marrying someone I've known for a week," I grinned slightly and sighed heavily. "Either way, I'm doing it."

"You'll be great," he nodded. "He won't be able to look away from you Harp, you're beautiful."

"And you tell me to stop calling you pretty," I smirked as he shrugged.

"I'm a man."

"And I'm a woman, now that we've got that out of our systems and we now know our sexes, how about we get me married and then eat some really good cake?" I suggested as Elina and Acelin stopped messing with my head and grabbed their bridesmaid's bouquets and got ready.

"Let's do this," Cyrus smiled as the limo slowly stopped and the door was opened, revealing Tegan dressed in the nines, red and black suited with his hair styled to perfection.

"Miss Elina," he held his hand out and waited behind the door.

"Wish me luck that I won't fall down the steps," she grimaced and grabbed Tegan's hand, I could hear the wedding march playing in the background.

"Good luck," all three of us limousiner's wished her.

As soon as Tegan and Elina started to descend the white sheeted with satin cloth steps, Anthony stood beside the door and held his hand out. "Miss Acelin?"

"Right here, Mr. Anthony," she winked at me and grabbed his hand, they soon followed suit after Elina and her usher.

"Come on cowboy, we got to make these bitches jealous," Vanessa's soft but stern voice came from beside the door. "By the way darling, Hayden is at the alter, with Sanders, he walked you're mother down to her seat," she grinned slightly, I could tell. "I may not can see you but I can tell you look gorgeous, how could you not. You're always, but anyway. You're mother is very unhappy I'm a bridesmaid, you may have some problems with her after the wedding."

"She'll get over it," I sighed softly as Cyrus climbed out and linked his arm with hers.

"Good luck," they both said at the same time as they began to walk down the steps, a few seconds late another tux covered male stood in front of the door, only this one ducked and smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Let's comment, shall we?

But don't be a bitch, its rude.