Status: Complete - I am currently working on a sequel, but won't post until I have it half finished. Look for it in late November.

Tattooed

Broken Home

“You’re serious?” I asked not sure how to feel.

“Yes Danni.” She started getting excited. I shot a worried look to my husband before hugging her faking excitement.

“Congratulations Mom. How far along are you?”

“About 8 weeks.”

“Congratulations.” Zack said hugging her.

“It looks like my family just keeps growing.” Her eyes watered up. “I gained a son and now I’m having another child.”

“What do you say to going to dinner, our treat?” Zack offered. My mom and Aaron agreed.

“Well, why don’t we invited your family too baby?” I asked. “We can make it our first official family dinner.” He agreed.

“We’ll be back over here in a bit.” Zack said as we headed toward the door. “Mom, Dad, Matt?” He called once in his house. Zina had moved out last year to go to college.

“In here.” I heard Mrs. Baker call from the dinning room. Her and Mr. Baker were doing some paper work that looked like their taxes. Good to see some people don’t wait until the last minute.

“How was the trip?” Matt said walking in behind us.

“Amazing. Won a total of $330,00. We still have $320,000 of it left.” Zack said.

“What in the world did you spend $10,000 on?” Mrs. Barker looked up from her paper work.

“These.” Held my hand out to her and his father.

“Wait, that’s not the ring you left with. And why is she wearing two?” She gave her son that look that moms do when they want an explanation.

“Well the first night we were there I made enough to buy her the ring I really wanted her to have and then well… Our luck was just so good… I couldn’t chance our luck running out before I married her. We got married at midnight on New Years.” He was slightly hesitant saying all of it. His mother looked over my rings again.

“Why didn’t you call us? We would have been there.” She said and looked up at her son still holding my hand.

“It was all really fast.” He pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry mama.”

“It’s ok. You owe me pictures and grandchildren.” She laughed.

“You two better not start popping out kids for a few years.” Mr. Baker said as he hugged me then his son.

“No worries there. I’m no where near ready to be a mother. I’m still adjusting to being a wife.” I laughed.

“No kids for at least 5 years.” Zack laughed. “Hey, Danni’s mom and step dad are going to dinner with us and we thought we’d make it a family affair.”

“Sounds good to me.” Matt spoke. You say free food and that boy is in for anything. His parents agreed.

“Hey Z, can you pass me that box?” I asked as we were in my room packing up my clothes after dinner. The only things that were still in my room, besides the furniture, were my clothes and pictures. Zack passed me the last box after shoving the rest of my clothes in it. I taped it shut and we both took the last of my boxes to the car. It was only 10 pm and we had everything that wasn’t already at the house in boxes and in the jeep and car.

“Is that is?” Chase asked as I shut the trunk on Zack’s mustang. He had come over right after we’d gotten back to help us move all of the stuff.

“Yep.” I sighed.

“Now all we have to do is unload and unpack it all.” Z laughed. “We’re half done.”

“Here Matt.” I tossed my keys to my new brother-in-law. “Follow us over there and Chase will give you a ride back.” I then pushed my motorcycle out of the garage.

“Why can’t I take that?” He asked pointing to the bike.

“Because you’d kill yourself on it.” Zack laughed. “Trade me jackets.” He said walking
over to me sliding his leather jacket off. “You’ll get cold riding that.” I unzipped the hoodie I was wearing, it was one of his old ones, and handed it to him taking the heavier jacket.

“This thing eats me alive.” I laughed as I zipped it up. “Meet you guys at the house.” I started up the bike and drove the 5 miles to our new house. It was walking distance from both Brian and Sander’s houses. I pulled into the garage that had the breezeway leading to it. I figured we’d park the car that had our stuff in the one attached to the house. The guys arrived a few minutes later and parked where I thought they would. Matt and Chase helped us unload all of the boxes and taken them to them up to our room.

“Damn. I hate you Zack. Your wife is smoking hot and rich. I only hope I find a girl like her.” Matt said out in the driveway after we brought the last of the boxes in. He’d went exploring earlier.

“I’ll see you guys later.” I laughed as they pulled away. “I think I’m going to take a bath. I’ll unpack tomorrow.” I as Zack and walked up the stairs that led up next to the art room.

“I’ll do it baby. You relax. We have school Monday.” I sighed at the realization we had to go back to school in 2 days. The only thing that kept me ok with it was the fact we were almost done. Just 5 more months and we’d be out.

“Thank you.” I kisses him softly and walked into the bathroom. I started the water and it warmed quickly. I pulled my shirt over my head, unclasped my bra, and slid my jeans off before throwing them into the hamper by the vanity in the little hallway that led to the bathroom. The tub was only half full but I submerged the lower half of my body before leaning back, the bamboo looking faucet at my feet. It finished filling before I turned it off using my foot. I leaned my head back on the edge of the tub enjoying the heat. After a few minutes a felt a pair of strong hands rubbing my shoulders.

“How’s the new tub?” Zack asked as I opened to see his well built frame sitting on the corner of the tub behind me. I sat up a little and he slipped in allowing me to lean back on him. He took the wash cloth, dipped in in the water, squirted some of the body wash that was on the counter on it, and ran it across the top of my chest. He started kissing down my neck as he rinsed the soap off.

The next thing I know I’m being woken up by my phone ringing on the night stand. I roll over and flip it open not bothering to look to see who it is.

“Danni… I didn’t know who else to call… Can you come get me… I’m in jail…” I was completely awake in a matter of seconds hearing Jimmy’s voice on the other end.

“What happened?” I asked as Zack started to stir next to me. I looked at the clock; 5 am.

“You remember when you said I should start running or one day I’d get arrested for being to slow?” He laughed slight. “Well, I got in a fight. I just need you to come get me.”

“Yeah. Ok. You’re at the police station across from the school right?” I got out of bed and tried to find some clothes.

“Yeah. I owe you.”

“Nah man. It’s what friends do. I’ll be there in less than 15 minutes.” I hung up pulling on a pair of Zack’s jean that were on the floor.

“Where are you going?” Zack asked still half asleep.

“Just go back to sleep. I’m going to get Jimmy from jail.” I hooked my bra.

“Again?” He propped himself up on his elbows.

“Yeah. It’s been almost a year now so he was doing good.” I’d gotten him out of jail a few times with help from Ben. Actually, I’d gotten Brian, Matt Berry, and Devin out at least once too.

“Want me to go?” He asked.

“It’s ok baby. I can go alone. Go back to sleep.” I kissed him before pulling on his shirt. I guess that was the one good thing about Zack leaving his clothes everywhere, I didn’t have to dig through the closet to find something.

“Alright. If you need me call.” He said laying back down. I pulled the belt that was already in the jeans as tight as it would go before I grabbed a wad of cash out of his nightstand.

“I love you. Be home soon.” I grabbed the leather jacket I’d worn earlier as I walked out of our bedroom after pulling my hair into a messy bun using the hair tie I kept on my wrist. I took the elevator down to the garage, grabbed the keys on the hook, and got in my new mustang.

“You must be here for James Sullivan.” The officer at the desk said looking at me. I just nodded. “He’s being released without charges.” I looked up at him surprised.

“Really?”

“Self-defense.” Was all he said before he walked through a door. He returned a few minutes later with a very beaten up Jimmy.

“Don’t you look sexy.” Jimmy laughed looking at me.

“I could say the same about you. Come on. I’m tired. I’d only been asleep for 2 hours when you called.” The officer had me sign a piece of paper before allowing us to leave.

“Sorry.” He whispered once we were in the car.

“Don’t be.” I patted his leg and started the car.

“We got in another fight and the neighbors called the cops.” He was referring to his
dad. They’d been having problems since I’d met Jim.

“It’s fine.” I smiled over at him.

“So when did you get this?” He asked looking over the dashboard.

“Today. Daddy gave Zack and I both one. And he gave us something else too but you’ll see in a bit.” I laughed.

“Can I please have your dad? Just for a day.” He pleaded.

“I’ll talk to him.” I flashed him another smile.

“Are you taking me to Matt’s?” He asked looking out of the window.

“No. What makes you think that?”

“Because that’s his house.” He pointed at a house a little bit up the road. I just ignored him as the houses started to thin out and then none were around. We pulled in the driveway as I pushed a button on my key ring and the huge iron gate swung open. “Holy shit.” Jimmy said as the house came into view as we passed through the small group of trees.

“Yeah. I know. It’s overly done.” I rolled my eyes and pulled into the open garage.

“It’s big enough for the entire school.” He said as we stepped out of the car.

“I know. Come on.” I opened the house and we walked in.

“Hey guys.” Zack said walking out of the kitchen in his boxers with a glass of water in his hand. “Baby, we need to go grocery shopping. Your dad put everything in the house except food.” He pouted slightly.

“Well, I’m up. I’ll go now.” I offered.

“I don’t think I’ll be sleeping any time soon.” Jimmy nodded.

“I can’t sleep without you next to me, so I guess I’m in too.” Zack said. “Let me go find some clothes considering you’re in mine.” He disappeared up the stairs.

“Pick a number 1 through 5.” I said looking at Jim.

“Why?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Just do it.”

“9.” I just gave him a serious look. “Fine. 4”

“Follow me.” I said and led him up the stairs, down the hall and across the balcony. I opened the door to the room over the conservatory. “Ta da.” I waved to the room.

“Whoa! This is huge. And purple!” He walked in. I knew he would love this room, it was his favorite color after all.

“When you get done getting familiar with the room just meet us in the kitchen.” I walked into mine and Zack’s room. “Baby. We can’t let Jimmy go back to his house. It’s getting as bad as Aaron was.” I said sitting on the couch watching him get dressed in the closet.

“I know.” He sighed and walked out fully dressed.

“I know we haven’t had a night to ourselves since we got married but baby, can he move in?” I wasn’t just going to make a decision without asking Zack. This was his house too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget if you have a facebook, go like the Jimmy memorial page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Stallion-Duck-foREVer-RIP-Jimmy/114574825294893?sk=wall